part 20

The next day

Nobody pov

Naruto was sleeping on the grass when someone came towards him carrying a basket with some herbs. That person did not have the intention to hurt the young blond.

That person had long and silky black hair , clear and white skin and a slim figure. Whoever that was truly looked beautiful almost as beautiful as the young blonde that right now looked very vulnerable. That person bent down to wake the blond up as it can be very dangerous to be alone in the woods.

Naruto pov

I woke up as I felt someone shaking me. As I opened my eyes I saw a female. I had to admit she was really beautiful, more beautiful than anyone I had met before.

"Who are you?" I asked the woman.

She did not reply instead just gave me a closed eyed smile.

After sometime

I was helping the woman collect some herbs when she asked me.

"What are you doing here?" She said in a kind tone. Not something I'm very accustomed to.

"I came here to train to become stronger." I said.

"But you are already strong?" She asked.

"No, I want to become stronger, so strong that people start to look up. I want to become somebody respectful somebody who is worthy to look up to, big sis." I said with determination in my voice.

"Hm. Tell me, Do you have someone or something you love or is precious to you?." She suddenly said.

"Huh!" I was to stunned to speak . That question was very random.

"If someone has something precious they want to protect that is one they will become truly strong." She said.

"I guess you are right." I said.

"You will become really strong." She said as she got up.

She walked a bit when she stopped and said.

" By the way. I'm a man and my name is Haku." And then left passing by Sasuke and the others who were probably looking for me.

"Kurama when I tell you I was shooketh." I said to Kurama telepathicaly.

"What happened I was asleep."

"Omg! You missed it that boy was prettier than any person I had ever seen."

"Kit even if the person you met was pretty if you want to see the prettiest person in the world go look in the mirror ." Kurama said.

"Shut up kyuu if that person said they were god of beauty I would believe him in a heart beat. Anyways now go to sleep sleeping beauty." I said

"Kit I still think you a prettier and I'm sure other agree to buy whatever helps you sleep at night. Good night." Kurama said

"It's morning." I said.

"Well good morning then." Kurama said and went back to sleep.

"Naruto!" Sasuke yelled.

"Oh hey." I said.

"Are you okay and who was she" izana said glaring at the spot that person was in.

"No one that person just saw me and I helped them gather some herbs.... Wait we gotta go help the bridge builders right come on let's go." I said.

"Hn. We are coming." They both said.

"Oh yeah and sorry for leaving like that yesterday."

"No no it's okay you needed some space." Kakashi said who appeared out of nowhere.

We then just went to help the builder in comfortable silence.

_______________________________________________________________

I'm back everyone.

Sorry for just disappearing I had exams. Also should I make haku live or like in the original kakashi will chidori his heart

I hope you like my story. Please tell if cringe or if you don't understand something.

Take care of yourself in every way possible.

Love you all ❤️

Bye~~