part 11

Nobody pov:

All the students were going to the academy excitedly. Today everyone would be assigned their teams. Obviously every girl wanted to be with the teams expecialy Sakura. One the other hand the twins prayed to kami that they are paired up with Naruto.

Naruto who was extra excited arrived the earliest.

Afew minutes later Iruka sensei arrived and upon seeing Naruto he started to chat with him. In the middle of the chat Naruto asked Iruka a question.

"Iruka sensei do you remember kakashi the anbu that saved us from those villagers that day."

"Yeah why do you ask?" Iruka asked.

"Well you see I still remember his scent and ever since that day you postponed the genin exams you started to smell like him why is that?" Naruto asked innocently.

Iruka started to blush madly not wanting to explain that some things happened between him and kakashi that day which is why the exams where postponed.

He decided he would just ignore the question but Naruto wouldn't let him and kept pestering him to answer his question. Luck was on Iruka sensei's side as some students  entered the classroom and Naruto went back to his seat.

A few minutes later ( that SpongeBob voice)

All the students were quitely sitting waiting patiently for Iruka sensei to start announcing the teams. Two simps still praying that a certain blonde will be their team mate.

"Okay everyone I am now announcing your teams listen carefully." Iruka said.

Time skip no jutsu

Team 7 Naruto uzumaki.

Upone hearing his name Naruto started to listen more carefully.

Sakura Haruno.

Naruto nearly slammed his head on the table he really did not want a useless pink banshee as his teammate and the Uchihas were just glaring at Sakura who had a look of disgust on her face

Sasuke Uchiha.

Hearing that Sasuke was over the moon while Izuna once again was stopping himself from killing his beloved twin.

And lastly Izuna Uchiha.

Now hearing that everyone was confused and some where jealous.

"Sensei I think that you accidentally put that parent less freak in our team.i mean look at him he will clearly just be a dead weight for the team." Sakura said smirking thinking she did something again.

At this point everyone was annoyed. They know the difference between a kunai and a scroll they were just afraid of angering Naruto because they know he would beat their asses they also respected his strength.

However it seemed like the kunoichi of the month didn't have a brain.

"Sakura mind you Naruto by got perfect scores in both the written and physical exam while you barley passed in the physical one which is the most important exam. The hokage is the one that chose the teams and since there was one extra person which was you they decided that they would just squise you in with the strongest possible team so you are actually the weakest team member. " Iruka said as kindly as he could but really he looked scarier than most S ranked villains.

To him nobody can make fun of his adopted son ( well he considers him as his son) this is why Sakura never bullied Naruto in front of him but today she forgot about that today.

Sakura was really embarrassed and the whole class was laughing at her including the Uchihas well they were really just smirking.

"Slayyyy Iruka you tell that bitch" kurama said. His respect for Iruka just multiplied by 10000.

"This is why he is my favorite." Naruto said wiping a fake tear from is eyes clearly proud of his sensei.

_______________________________________________________________

Hello I hope you like my story please tell me if it's cringe or not or if there are any mistakes. Please leave a review so I can make my stories better. Thank you

Also tell me if I should kick Sakura out of the team in between other chapters or not.

Bye~~