Part 24

Shout out to CarlyHamilton2  for the idea of this chapter.

Nobody pov:

Naruto did not say anything. He quietly got up and turned around to face Haku.

"W-why did you do that?! Why did you save me?" Haku asked.

The blond did not answer, he just looked at him coldly. Like there was no emotions in him. It was just blank, making Haku flinch at the sudden eye contact. Then Naruto did something unexpected, he kicked Haku so hard he flew away.

"Huh! What do you think you are doing to him brat!" Zabuza said, now looking at the unconscious brunette the blond kicked.

"Ne Zabuza. Do you have a father figure." Naruto asked his tone still cold.

Zabuza remained silent at this.

"Knew it. The way you were acting is literally fatherless behavior." Naruto said.

"Naruto you are literally an orphan you can't say anything about that." Kakashi said, deadpan

"Shut the fuck up kakashi before I rip your tongue out." Naruto said pissed.

And just like that kakashi because as quite as a dead person.

Just then a fat man named Gato (fun fact my autocorrect corrected it to Gatorade.) entered the conversation quiet rudely

Seeing Haku unconscious like that he assumed he was dead so he went over to his "dead body" and kicked it.

"Hahaha! Oh I just wish you were alive to feel this." Gato said clearly amused.

"Oi. Shithead leave him alone." Naruto said now pissed at Gato for kicking Haku.

"Leave it. He is useless if he got beaten by a brat like you." Zabuza said.

"What. So you are saying he ment nothing to you! He lived for you he became a Shinobi for you AND YOU DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT HIM!! You just toss his aside like that"  Naruto said, he was about to hit Zabuza when izuna stopped him.

"Naruto he is not the enemy right now, that guy is." Kakashi said looking at Gato

"Is this what I'm gonna be when I get stronger. A cold asshole." Naruto said looking down at his feet. Tears falling from his eyes.

"Shut up brat you talk to much." Zabuza said crying.

"Your words truly cut deeper than any blade I have seen." He said.

Now with that he went ahead to attach Gato and his men. He used his sword with great accuracy but still it was hard for him to fight at full strength because he was exhausted from his battle with kakashi.

Just then Naruto also started to help him along with kakashi and izuna. They were soon able to beat gato.

Everyone was a little injured but nothing Naruto couldn't heal.

The next day

Haku woke up and immediately started to look for Zabuza.

"Zabuza! Zabuza! Where are you." He said as he searched for his master.

Just then he saw Zabuza..... and Naruto?

"What?...... What is going on? " Haku said confused

"Well we kinda made a truce. Congrats Haku you are no longer a bad guy."(cause I'm the bad guy duh 🙄).

"Oh. May I ask how that happened?" Haku asked.

'Well...." Zabuza said

A few hours earlier

'Become a good guy bitch." Naruto said for the 10000696887745th time

"No! It's impossible for me to become good after all the crimes I have committed." Zabuza said.

"He is right Naruto ,leave him be. He will also later get arrested anyway." Kakashi said as he placed his hand on Naruto's shoulder

"Get you fatherless, motherless, friendless, bitchless hand off me" Naruto said glaring at kakahi

"C-calm down." Kakashi said clearly not wanting to get on his bad side.

"If you won't help me than go away and if you try to oppose me I will cut you d*ck off" Naruto threatened clearly not playing around with his dear sensei. Kakashi just layed down on the floor scared. Zabuza snickered at this

"Same goes for you if you don't accept." Naruto said and now it was Zabuza's turn to shut the fuck up and accept his fate

End of flashback

"And that is what happened." Naruto said smiling brightly.

"O-oh." Haku said sweat dropping.

"This kid is a fucking wolf in a sheep's clothing." Zabuza said keeping his distance from the ball of sunshine.

_______________________________________________________________

Hey I'm back and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell me if cringe or if you don't understand anything.

Take care of yourselves in every single way

Love you all ❤️

Bye~~