Izuku's in a bad mood - 2

I'll try to write this in a day 😃, I'm on four hours of sleep writing this 😭
.
.
.
The AUs
~~
🌷Aggressive Izuku
🌷Soft (ishhhh?) Katsuki
🌷Villian Izuku
🌷Villian Katsuki
🌷Rich Izuku
🌷Agnst?
🌷Fluff?
🌷Short/long chapter??????
🌷Drama????
🌷Cliffhanger???

writing this on my laptop now :))

Katsuki pov**

~~~~

I slowly stare at him, holding my gun like my life depended on it. he looks back at me, smirking. there's a brief moment of us just staring at each other, my heart beating rapidly against my chest, my breathing getting slow, slow and slow.

"Who are you?" i ask obviously scared, his gaze goes up and down my body stopping just at my eyes, sending a slight shiver down my spine. "Awe, that's adorable Katsuki, the way you just act so confused about everything, come on you know who I am" ending his sentence with a dark chuckle and his face slowly morphing into what he actually is.  

"Githinji?..." My eyes widen in shock as i watch him slowly walk around the office, touching whatever interests him. His eyes widen in amusement as he finds a black file, "he has a file on me huh? Interesting." he says, slowly ripping the file into half, leaving me just to stare, i have no idea on what to do, run or stay. I just grip the gun tighter, tighter, tighter.

Then all of a sudden the door opens, revealing the actual Izuku. Panting as he stares at us, holding his side, is he injured? I quickly run towards him, a worried expression printed on my face. 

"Izuku?! a-are you okay?!" i shout supporting him to stand, he's been either shot or stabbed.     
"I'm okay, I'm okay, its fine love i can stand." he says wincing at the pain he's going through. And when I tell I was pissed, I. Was. Pissed. How dare someone do this to my love!

I stare at the brunette who was standing across the the room, laughing hysterically while staring at the both of us, a stabbed greenette and a worried blonde. Izuku stands up like he didn't just get stabbed, maybe he was acting?......

he walks towards Githinji, a punch going right against his jaw, Izuku reaches his arm towards me, signaling me to give whatever's in my hand to him, i hand my gun to him smirking, staring at thehelpless brunette.

The brunette just stares at me, his eyes holding too many emotions than I've ever seen in them, his stare against my eyes just get stronger as the greenette shoots him, his body jerking against the bullet going on his skin, then a second time, then a third, then the fourth, soon enough  blood pools around his lifeless body, blood also oozing out of his mouth, a disgusting sight, enough to make me leave the room.  (im so sorry, i had to write this :")))))

The office door opens once again, followed by a greenette holding a black bag, with blood slowly leaking out of it, i just stare at him, as he walks towards one of the rooms and chucks the bag into the room, a loud shuffling sound coming out of the room as he locks the door from outside keeping the key still inside key hole.

He walks towards me still keeping a cold expression on his face, the cold expression slowly breaks down as he sits right next to me smiling softly at me, clutching his side once again, i frown upon seeing a bit of blood appearing on that bit of fabric.

"I'll help to fix that zuku, I'll the aid box just a second.." I say slowly getting up, walking towards our room, into the bathroom and grabbing the box and walking back into the living room. And he's still there, a soft smile reappearing onto his lips as he sees me.

I ask him to lift up his shirt as I see the painful stab wound on his side, it wasn't deep, it just needed to be cleaned up, and a few stiches would heal it, I sigh kneeling just in front of him, i take out some cotton, antiseptic liquid, needle, string, and a bandage.

i slowly wipe the blood, applying the liquid, cleaning it. An awkward silence between us feels weird, we've never stayed like this, never. But this wasn't the main focus, the wound is. So ignoring my thoughts, i put the string through the needle, speaking before starting.

"This is gonna hurt okay? let me know if it hurts too much." and just like that, i pierce the skin with the needle, a hiss coming from upwards, i look up at an Izuku with slightly teary eyes staring down at me, I lightly smile, going back to work, ignoring the hisses and winces coming from the greenette sitting on the couch.

And finally after the last stich i was done, reached to grab some scissors to cut the thread, which i did do. i kept everything into the box and i get up, placing the box from the floor to the table. I let outa sigh of relief, only to pulled into a tight hug i hug the taller male back, his face slowly going into my hair, he sniffs it heavily before looking at me.

"thank you.." he whispers a tear slipping down his cheek, I smile reaching my hand up onto his cheek, wiping the tear, smiling softly at him, he chuckle before carrying me into our room, and just like that, we fall asleep.

IM DONE IM FINALLY DONE

wasnt exactly agnst butttttt ehhhhhhh

VOTE!