𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 - 2

Izuku pov**
It's been two days since kachaan has been locking himself in his room, I've been trying to make him get out but he never does.. I keep knocking but he just ignores and it every time..
"Kachaan please come out.. I'm begging you"
"No izuku...the way you treated me was unbelievable so I can't trust you"
"but i-"
"you don't understand izu"
"I- kachaan-"
"please izu leave me alone.."
*sigh*

||three days later||
"KACHAAN I'M COMING IN"
no response
I broke open the door off its hinges and I saw kachaan laying unconscious on the floor I quickly rushed to him saw that he was still breathing I took a sigh of relief while I carried him bridal style and took him to the private clinic in my house (base**) the doctor examined him and took a few blood tests he said that kachaan had been starving for a few days so I told him what happened and he that he didn't come out and the room for five days he got even more worried because of the fact that kachaan had a HUGE wound on his head because of the time I pushed him...

||few weeks later||
Katsuki pov**
The last thing I remember was passing out on the floor.. And now I'm in Izuku's room he's gone somewhere so I was all alone here until Toga came in..
"Katsuki~ I wanna taste your blood so bad~"
"No Toga even Izuku told you now get lost.."
"aweeee too bad I'm not planning to get lost any time soon~"
*sigh*
"please Katsuki~ just a little slash on your throat~"
"No."
"your opinion doesn't matter now give me your blood."
She said pinning me to the wall and bringing her knife closer to my throat..
I whimpered in fear
"scared huh?" she said before giggling
As swift as she could she slashed my throat and before I knew it she injected something in me everything was fuzzy but then I saw a greenette appear in front of me, izuku..
"the hell you think you're doing Himiko"
"just getting a little taste of this cutie boss~"
He hummed and went straight to her
And I passed out... again

I woke up in another room.. it didn't seem like izu's base..
"I-izu?"
"Kachaan!?"
"y-yeah I-it's me.."
"I was so worried!!"
I started crying...

Izuku pov**

After a few hours Kachaan woke up!!
"Kachaan!?"
"y-yeah I-it's me.."
"I was so worried!!"
He started crying... I pulled him into a hug I oh so missed
He tightly grabbed my shirt not letting it go i Could see that he missed me Alot..
I got him to our room and placed him on my bed I went into the closet and changed I wore a green t shirt with white joggers and I also got kachaan some clothes seeming he wore the same clothes for quite a while now..
I got him one of my black hoodies and some shorts I gave the clothes to him and soon enough he was done he came onto the bed with me I ruffled his blonde hair still soft as ever but the six words he said still bugged me...
"I know I'm not important izu..."
I zoned out for a while and snapped right back
Kachaan had fallen asleep so I did too.. Oh I missed these kind of nights so much..