Izuku's in a bad mood

Currently writing this in a broken phone, great experience 😭👍👍
~~~~

The AUs:
🌷Aggressive izuku
🌷Soft(ish??) Katsuki
🌷Villian izuku
🌷Villian katsuki
🌷Rich izukuuu
🌷Boring ass chapter 😭
🌷Possible smut????
🌷Spicy???????????????
🌷Agnst??????????? (Who knows babyy)
🌷Changed my writing style babes-
🌷Short/long chapter??
🌷Might be cringe-
🌷But do i care?
🌷Nope-
🌷Anyway,
🌷I'm missing my Duolingo lesson for this chapter, pls pray for me 😭👍👍
🌷11 pm writings.
🌷I wanna sleep.
~~~

Katsuki pov**
~~~

I heard a door slam, just outside our room, must be Izuku, he's pissed, and i just know it.

I slowly open the door, and there he is in his glory, hands fisted and eyes fixated into space, this is when you know he's pissed, and just to lighten the mood i speak.

"Everything okay zuku?"
"..." Silence.
"Is everything okay zuku?" I ask once again, annoyed.
"It's all fine Katsuki." He says, through gritted teeth.

"You dont seem fine zuku, tell me what's wrong and I'll try to fix it."
I say staring at him, anger slowly fuming into me.

"Just a bunch of bastards Katsuki, you won't be able to do anything, it's a major issue, for both of us."
"What do you mean both of us?"
"Someone's been pissing me off, saying shit about you, today they took to a next level, that's why I'm pissed."

"Seriously zuku? Just because someone said shit about me?" I swear, this guy.
"Love, he sexually commented on you, and started spreading rumours, and just did some random bullshit and framed you!"

"But i didn't do it right?" I ask raising my brows in question, still standing in out room behind the door frame and izuku on the couch.
"No if course not." He says staring at me,
"Then? So what, the truth is, i didn't fucking do it, so if it does get major do they  have evidence that i did it? No, because they did it and i didn't."

"They are fucking smart love, don't think they're like that, they are capable of even faking the president's death, so imagine our condition love, now think how pissed i am because of these bastards."
I just sigh as i walk towards him, slipping an arm around his nape making him stand, a smirk appearing on his face

"Don't try this darling, who knows you might not be able to walk soon" he says seductively smirking as he ends his sentence
(I'm sorry what 💀💀)
It brings a sly smile onto my face as i lean into his ear, whispering
"Try me~ baby~"

He quickly understood what was going on, bringing both my wrists together with one of his hands, he leads me towards one of the walls, smirking, then all of a sudden, he raises both my wrists upwards, locking them towards the wall and one of his hands slipping onto my waist (booktok babyyyyy)

"Getting spicy now are we zuku?~"
"Oh no we're just getting started baby." He states, breaking the distance between our lips, he kisses me, aggressively.

His hands slowly travels from my waist to my back as he smirks against my lips, i could feel it. He slowly rubs my back soothing-ly as i softly moan at the pleasureable feeling of his hands traveling my back.

(I can't write smut sorry children 💀💀💀)

Then, the door slams open, there she stands, Izuku's assistant. Panting as she stares at us.
"I am so sorry boss, but you have a meeting in five minutes"
(heheh the agnst will begin here)
"Fuck!" He whisper-shouts running out the same opened door.

I just stare at her as she winks at me, following the greenette, who was sprinting at this point. I was fuming with anger. I've never trusted ( i thought i wrote thrusted 💀💀) that assistant of izu's she's irritating, clingy towards him, and overall just a typical 'i have a huge crush on my boss' kinda human.

All of a sudden, i hear a gunshot, not far from where izu ran towards. Panic unfolds inside of me as i take a gun from the table and slowly walk towards where the sound came from, oh. It isn't izu, but his assistant. Anyway, i look for him staring left and right into every room in that corridor

The only room left,  his private office. I've never actually been in there seeming i don't want to invade he oh so needed privacy (also how do you pronounce privacy is it "pree(like free)vacy or pri(like try)vacy??)

He has a digital lock on the door, but I've always knew the password, it's the date of the first time we went out together. I quickly put in the password, the door opening with a small click. I walk inside, the walls were mainly full of books, like a library, a desk right in front of the door, a bathroom carefully tucked away in the corner of the room, another table with a coffee machine on it along with a mini fridge in which I guess has beer.

I slowly walk around the place, checking every corner for anything that looks out of the ordinary, the door suddenly opens revealing an even pissed izuku,
"And why are you here?"
He asks his words laced with the tiniest bit of venom.

"I heard a gun shot that time, thought I'd check it out."
I say slowly looking up at his gaze
"I- just...just don't come into my office again okay?"
"Okay..." I say slowly getting out of the room,
"And where are you going?"
"You told me not to come into your office-"
"You're already in here, Katsuki."

I just stop, turning towards him,
He is not izuku.

Cliffhanger?????
Yes babes ❤️❤️

This took so long, my brain was fucking giving up, anyway might update in a while I'm getting zero motivation atm, it's eleven by the time I'm finishing this, and i wanna sleep since i have two projects to complete, I'm writing an irl by the end of this year, it's not gonna be fiction or romance (non fiction?????) It's just gonna be abt life as a female ig, will update you guys if i publish it, and who knows maybe you could give it a read?? And a quick suggestion for a nice book, Girl In Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow, it's an amazing one, just love it. Anyway, this is getting too long, if you're craving a convo with someone here's my discord: only.cupidarii #8253 I'll be available till 18th maybe then only on the weekends.
That's all,
Your favourite author,
Ari <3
With loads and heaps of love.
💗💋