Izuku's In The Hospital

Idk what to call this but okay-
~~~
On my tablet rn soooo-
~~
The AUs
🌷Pro Hero izuku
🌷Nurse Katsuki
🌷Soft katsuki
🌷Not-so aggressive izuku
🌷Sarcastic izuku?-
🌷Had to research shit up for this pls
🌷Fluff?????
🌷Inspo off of pinterest.
🌷Listening to a fucking beautiful music atm (Never Leave You Lonely - ranch, nicroze)
(Another one: What You Waiting for? - Gwen Stefani)
🌷NO drama.
🌷Smooth ahh chapter 👀👀
🌷 NO smut 😃🙏
🌷That's all-
~~~~~
Izuku pov--
~~

I stare up at the ceiling, the white blinding ceilings of the hospital, it's all white white white white white. The beds, walls, chairs, desks everything. Not that I'm complaining, but why white?

The door opens with a small click I give the door a short glance, it's just one of the nurses, she walks towards my table and keeps something on it, then she proceeds to speak.
"Sir, there will be a new nurse to take care of you, are you comfortable with that? He's new here so he might cause some minor issues-"
"it's fine it's fine, jeez no problem it's okay, he'll come today?"
"yes, in fact he'll be here in about fifteen minutes. I'll be taking my leave now sir, please let him know if you need anything"
"what does she think I am huh? A kid?" I mumble under my breath as she leaves the door closing with another soft click.

And then again I continue sharing at the ceiling, the beep of the monitor next to me softly going beep beep beep beep like music, but not a soothing one, like some sort of loop that'll never end. After what seemed like only a few minutes a faint knock rapped against the door, a few seconds before it opens again with another soft click revealing an ash blonde in a navy blue shirt with the same navy blue pants, along with some white sneakers, he looked surprisingly worried? Shocked? I don't know I couldn't read his face.

He comes up towards towards me, asking me,
"sir are you okay?.... I-I they told me you were attacked and needed to be taken care under really experienced doctors and i-" he spills all his words out, like a glass of water, filled to the brim, and just more water being added into it.
"I'm fine for God's sake, can you stop worrying so much now?" I interrupt his rambling.
"I.... Am so sorry sir I didn't mean to annoy you, anyway I'm Katsuki Bakugou, your new nurse, I'll be taking care for you for the next eight months you'll be here, I hope we'll get along" (ohohohohoho and you guys will babes 😏)
"What do you mean eight months?"
"oh, you didn't know?, well, since your body was exposed to too much radiation, you'll be taking quite a long time to recover from all this, you might also have realized that you can't walk properly, we'l- I mean I'll  be helping you throughout the whole process" he speaks, not making eye contact. I frown, that wasn't on the paper..

Nun the less, I nod, and the beeps of the monitor just get quicker and quicker, it aggressively goes beep beep beep beep beep. The ash blonde stares the the monitor for a moment and looks back at me,
"Would you like anything to eat?" He asks
I nod, looking at him, he walks towards the table that was propped against the wall, he takes out a bowl, pouring hot water and some oats? I don't know it seemed quite fuzzy, what he was doing. After about ten minutes of his shuffling of stuff, he got a bed table right in front of me, and kept a bowl on it with a glass on water on the side.

He smiles softly before leaving the room a soft click was the only sound before he left, I slowly sit up, leaning on the pillows behind me, I look at the oatmeal, it looked surprisingly good, a dull colour of white coating it, like I said why white? And small berries scattering around it, I slowly pick the spoon, and picking up a small amount of the liquid and reaching it up onto my mouth and opening my mouth by a bit as to taste, and just how it look it tasted great, but a faint bitter taste was what bothered me, if it's medicine, I understand, but, if it's something else?

Nun the less, I continue eating it, taking small sips of water as I proceed with more oats, once I finish, I press the button that rested on wall next to the bed, the door opened with a click exactly when I pressed it, the ash blonde walks in, picking up the bowl and glass, that were both now empty, he gave it to someone on the outside before walking towards me, and speaking
"are you fine now sir? I mean your blood pressure is okay, but are you okay?" he says
"yeah I'm fine, and did you put anything in the oats other than the ingredients? Like did you add medicine?"

~~~
Katsuki pov--
~~~~~

Shit.

He wasn't supposed to notice that, the doctors told me not to let him notice, shit. I think I put too much.

"o-oh, uhm, well, it was just some medicine, was the taste too strong?..."
"... No.. But just, well if you're going to add medicine into my food please let me know okay?"
"yes sir, im so sorry about that, I'll let you know from next time.."

That's it, I'm turning this into a book.
Continues in the book 👀👀 <3