Min-seo and Yeon-seo

Lee Yeon stood up and began walking away but y/n followed him. "Why aren't you finishing your story?" She asked him. "That's where my flashback scene usually ends" he answered. "How did she die?" She asked, causing Yeon to stop in his tracks, taluipa words flashed in his mind, Your obsession will bring calamity. Both to you, and that girl who was born again. He turned to her and said "it doesn't have anything to  do with you". Y/n came and stood infront of him and said determined"yes, it does. I know it does". "Sometimes.. knowing something can be poisonous. Please just live your life without knowing anything, like now" he said looking into her determined gaze. "I don't want to live with the past of someone I don't even know" she said. Lee Yeon rolled his eyes and sighed, He opened his robe and removed a bandage. "Don't remove them yet!" y/n said worriedly but to her shock the wound looked almost completely healed just a little scarred. "This is enough. I got enough rest" he said, "Let's go outside. To anywhere " he continued walking away. Leaving y/n shocked and a little guilty.

Yu-ri was driving when she noticed the scars on her shoulder were exposed, she quickly covered her shoulder. "This looks horrendous, doesn't it?" She asked insecurely. "I like it. It suits you" rang replied nonchalantly. "I hate it. It's like advertising that I was at a zoo" she said insecurely. "Who said that?" Rang asked. "That vet did. Unlike other males, he doesn't jump on me, and he stares at me with sad, pitiful eyes" she replied. "Then make him unable to stare at you with those eyes" Rang replied mischievously. "How?" She asked. "He can't stare at you if he has no eyes" he responded. Yu-ri ahhed in understanding. Rang then heard a dog's barking for help. "Stop the car" he instructed.

"Hey, do a $10 one, not a $5 one." A voice said. "$10?" Another voice asked shocked. There were 3 highschool kids in a car dumpster, "deal" one of them said. "I'm going soo" the first kid said, "here I go" he said and threw a ball, it hit the poor dog. "Did you see that?" He asked. "Okay" the second one said high fiving him. "I'm an ace player " the first one said proudly. "Hey, it's not dead yet" the third one pointed out. The doog was chained up and injured badly. "Hey step back. You're stepping on the line" the first one said to the second kid. "I'm not stepping on it" the 2nd kid argued. Just as he was about to throw the ball, a hand grabbed his wrist (Lee Rang) . "Having fun?" Lee Rang asked smiling. "What the heck?" The 2nd said. "It's rude to say 'what the heck?' when an adult asks a question. I said, are you having fun?" rang said his smile disappearing. The kids chuckled, "he said he's an elder" the 1st one laughed. "Why do you care if we're having fun?" The 3rd one asked.  "Let go", the 2nd one tried to pull his hand away but Rang wouldn't budge, "I said,let go!" He yelled angrily. Rang didn't let go but instead twisted his hand causing him to fall in pain. "How did weak things like these survive as the fittest of the ecosystem" he comments still holding his hand. "Hey, what are you doing?" The 2nd one yelled to the other two angrily. They quickly ran and pulled out there bats ready to attack, "Hi" said yu-ri coming infront of them. "Who's this witch?" One of them asked annoyed and was about to strike her but she grabbed him and banged his head to a truck, "You just cursed at me" she said angrily to the hurt boy and took out her hair pin and began stabbing him  with it while saying "die,die,die!", Rang watched it with a proud smile. The boy stumbled back, "hey, you're bleeding" the other guy said concerned, he looked down and screamed. The other guy was about to hit her but she banged his head on a car, the first guy was coming to attack her but she stabbed him in the arm and then she stabbed the other guy as well. Both of them fell on the floor, groaning in pain, "that stings, doesn't it?" She asked them. She turned towards Rang and gave him and innocent smile which he returned with a small smile.  He pushed the 2nd guys hand further causing him to bend down on pain, "it's too early to cry yet." He said causing the boy to look up at him in fear. "I'm jobless, so I have lots of time" he said smiling sadistically. Suddenly the boy's head was covered with a bag.

Yeongju Sky Funeral Hall

Lee Yeon looked around the room, "A morgue" he sighed. "Yeah, this is the perfect course for a walk. There's no one here, and there are coffins here" he said sarcastically. "Sorry. When something bothers me, I just can't let it pas" she said determined. "Okay" he said and walked to the wall and banged it, "Come out" he said. When nothing happened, he banged the wall again, "I said, come out!", He said. The sister walked in, "Oh! A fox" the younger one said pointing towards Yeon, "A fox" the elder one said excitedly. "Yes, I am a fox" Yeon said. "You there, two sisters. Come here" he said motioning them to come. The sisters looked nervous so he beckoned "it's okay. Come here". "There, there. A bit closer. Okay, that's close enough" he told them after they were close enough. "First, you two should get bopped" he said bopping them on their head. "You two ghosts shouldn't haunt people, okay?" He said, he bent down and said "especially this lady here" pointing towards y/n. The two nodded, he stood up, "you can ask them now" he said. Y/n nodded and bent down, "what are your names?" She asked them softly. "Min-seo" the elder one, "Yeon-seo" the younger one said. "Min-seo and Yeon-seo, you have something to say to me, right?" She asked. The sisters looked at each other but didn't respond so y/n took out her phone and showed them an article, "This accident happened to you two, right?" She asked softly. The blind spot of child neglect..... The tragedy of two sisters.

In the funeral hall, the father of the two sisters was still weeping. "Brother" a voice called out causing him to look up, "Have you read this newspaper article?" His brother asked. "Those dam journalists are trying to make us angrier!" His brother said angrily. He began walking away but stopped and yelled damn it! and continued walking away. The father began reading the article.
The blind spot of child neglect.... the tragedy of two sisters.
They fell from a balcony of the apartment while playing. Their father, a truck driver, was away from home for three days.......
He stopped reading and cried .

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. Catch a tiger by the toe" Rang sang removing the bags from the kneeling down boys head. Yu-ri came in. "Eeny, miny.... I don't want to do 'eeny, meeny, miny, moe'" Rang said changing his mind. "Why are you doing this to us?" The 1st one asked sniffling. "Why do you care if we're having fun?" Rang countered. "Please let us go!" The 2nd one begged. "Yeah, you draw it" Rang decided. He crouched down and pulled out some cards. "I made these. Some are punishments, and some are lucky cards. The chances are 50:50." Rang explained with a smile. "What are these?" The 1st one asked. "Draw one first" Rang said to the 2nd guy. He hesitantly pulled a card while yu-ri watched in suspense, Rang snatched the card from his hand before he could read it, "Oh, you drew an exciting one" Rang said. He flipped the card for them to see, "Donation of talent" he said while yu-ri clapped, "Congratulations" she said giggling with glee.  The boy's laughed as they thought they were lucky. "What kind of talents do you have?" Rang asked them. "We're good at baseball. We're baseball players" the 3rd one answered, the others nodded excitedly. "Oh, I love baseball too" Rang said. "If you let us go, we can donate our talent really well" the 3rd one said, while the others nodded in agreement causing yu-ri to laugh, "You see, it's a bit different from the donation you're thinking of" she revealed. "You three will be unable to play baseball forever, by donating your talent" Rang explained smiling wickedly. The three boys cried in fear. "Are you all right-handed? Is he a left-handed?" He asked them. He turned to yu-ri and said "I don't know. Yu-ri, smash both of their hands". Yu-ri playfully saluted, "let's go" she said, grabbing the rope tying them together and taking them ignoring their pleas.

Y/n sat infront of the sisters father, "Who... Who are you?" He asked her. "I'm Min-seo and Yeon-seo's friend" y/n answered. "Ah, okay. I drive trucks for a living, so I can't come home often" He said. "I know. I also know that the the girls'  uncle, who's jobless, looked after them" y/n said. "My younger brother happened to have a job interview that day, and...." He bent his head down. "There are cherries in that bag, right?" She asked him. "Ah... you must've been really close to my kids" he said in amazement and pulled out a box of cherr from their bag. "I paid a lot to buy those, but they refuse anything I buy them" he said opening the box. Y/n gently picked up a black shriveled cherry, inspecting it. She then looked at the photos of the sisters. "Uh, can you please come out for a moment?" She asked him politely.

"Help!" The uncle yelled as he was being pushed into the furnace. "How would it feel like to be cremated alive?" Yeon asked pulling him out. "This furnace is about 1,000 degrees Celsius. Damn it, it's hot! I'm burning too, because of you!" Yeon yelled at him. "Please! Why are you doing this to me?" The uncle asked. "You did something terrible to your nieces, didn't you?" Yeon asked. "No! Ugh, what kind of bastard said that?" He asked scared. Yeon nodded and said "go in there", he was about to push him in when, "wait, wait, wait! Wait, I did it, I did. I did it, I did. I did" He confessed terrified. "Please at least don't kill me..." He begged. "You molested them, didn't you?" Yeon asked. "Ah, you see.... Ah, it really was a mistake. I was very drunk, so.... I wasn't trying to actually  kill them. The girls ran away to the balcony...." He rambled scared. "That's enough" Yeon said, letting him go causing him to fall. Yeon stood up causing the uncle to breathe a sigh of relief but to his terrible luck, the father heard the entire confession, "hey, you beast!" He yelled angrily going to attack him but stopped by y/n. "The police are coming" she assured the grieving father. He fell to the floor with tearing falling from his eyes, "I'm their father, and I didn't even have a clue.... I'm such an idiot!" He cried. Y/n crouched down, "Sir, The reason why Min-seo and Yeon-seo didn't touch the cherries wasn't because they hated their father" she said softly, and gently placed the cherry on his hand. "They couldn't eat them because they were too precious. Because a gift from their dad after a longtime was just too precious for them" she said softly. This caused the father to sob harder, "I'm sorry!" He wailed. Min-seo and Yeon-seo stood behind him and hugged him with tears silently flowing down their cheeks. Both y/n and Lee Yeon had tears in their eyes.

Get out your tissues everyone cause this was so emotional. I hope everyone enjoys this chapter. I know the previous chapter was a little short but I hope this one can make up for it. My exams are finally completed!! So I can continue working on this story. Thank you for all the support