the funeral

"Ugh, a funeral?" Lee Yeon asked y/n they were going to a funeral, "do you have to go?" He asked her . "Why shouldn't I go?" y/n asked curiously. "It's not a good time to go to places like that" yeon responded. "What does that mean?" she asked him. "Why do you think your ancestors washed themselves and threw salt after attending a funeral? Because all vile things come and get attached to you" he explained. "Never thought you'd be worried about me, but I have to go" y/n said. "You already got involved with this world"he said seriously. "So are you afraid that petty evil ghosts may come after me?" She asked jokingly. "Whatever it is, if you can see it, it means it can see you,too..... Plus , I won't be in Seoul for a few days" he said still serious . "Are you going on a trip?"y/n asked curiously. "Well, something similar. So..-"I won't avoid it. If that's the world I'm going to see, then I shall not avoid it" she said seriously. Lee Yeon sighed and said "wait right here", he walked inside a supermarket, after a few minutes, he came back out and handed y/n a small jute pouch, y/n took it from his outstretched hand. "This bag contains red beans in the number of your age. Don't lose it. Keep it with you" Yeon said. "Is it like a talisman?" She asked. "It's a classic, but I made it, so you'll be fine for one or two days" Yeon responded. y/n lifted the pouch and said "thanks. Bye , enjoy your trip". "Okay" he said. y/n began walking away with a soft smile on her face.  Yeon stood there, for some reason, I can't bring myself to leave her, is it okay for me to be away from her now?, he thought an watched as y/n walked away. He opened his phone and came across her message,
y/n :what's your favourite movie?
Lee Yeon :Toy story 3. Why?
y/n : Because I want to get to know more about you, Lee Yeon.

y/n came back a little and waved a bye, Yeon waved back a bye too. "The Red bean bag?" He asked her. She lifted the bag to show him, waved a bye and went away. Lee Yeon smiled softly.

y/n lit an incense stick  and put it on the stand. she and Kim sae rom bowed to each other. "You witch! I thought you weren't coming" Kim sae rom said in a detached tone. " I heard you didn't cry at all you, heartless girl" y/n said softly. She opened her arms as Kim sae rom came in for a hug, "I'm sorry I'm late" y/n said softly.

Kim sae rom and y/n were sitting outside on a bench. "My mom said making a shroud robe in a leap month can make her live long and she begged me to go to a hanbok shop with her, but I kept putting it off, and ended up being unable to do it. When she called, I always hung up first, saying I was busy. Last week,she made dongchimi, my favourite, but I didn't go get it after oversleeping" Kim sae rom said sadly. "You are a terrible daughter" y/n said bluntly. "I am, aren't I?" She asked holding back tears. "Yeah" y/n said softly. Kim sae rom couldn't hold it in and started sobbing, and said "My mom's dongchimi is really delicious, but I can't eat it anymore". y/n hugged  the sobbing Kim sae rom, "Cry as much as you want. If you hold it in, it will leave a scar on your heart" y/n said to her. Kim sae rom's sobs grew louder.

In the afterlife immigration office,
"So, what's the destination?" Yeon asked taluipa as she took him up the stairs to a small podium. "Send me to a warm place if you can, I'm old now, so I'm really bad with the cold" he said when she ignored him, he repeated "I said I'm really bad with the cold!". Ignoring him, taluipa took out a scroll and said "this is the order from the ten lords", she opened the scroll and read "Lee Yeon, the former mountain god of the baekdudaegan mountains. You killed a human, so it is right to send you to hell no.1, according to article 24 of the criminal act,but as you saving many lives was taken into consideration, we sentence you to a seven days suspension". "Wait, wait , a week? that's too long" Yeon complained. "But you will feel the pain of life, aging, illness and death with a human body, not with a body of a sacred beast of the forest " she continued. "What the.." yeon said. As the wooden wall opened up. It was a freezing mountain range behind it. taluipa motioned him to go.

Koo shin joo was looking at ki yu-ri's pictures on social media. A woman opened the door of his clinic and came in. Shin joo looked up and saw yu-ri standing there, he gasped in shock and stood up and asked "the necklace their?". " Hi" she responded waving her hand. "How, how did you find out about this place?" He asked her. She put her hand on the necklace around her neck and said "I thought you'd come to get it, but you didn't". "It's because you're carring a gun...-"don't worry" she interrupted walking towards him as he walked backwards and bumped into the counter. "I'm not armed today" she said. "What do you want?" He asked her. "Play with me" she responded. She began removing her coat as shin joo closed his eyes with his hands. He put his hand on top of his mouth to look at her face.

"How's ms Kim?" Pyo jae hwan asked y/n. "I made her cry a lot, and she said she's dizzy now" she said. She gave him a plate and said "make sure you feed her". "Yes" he responded and walked away to feed sae rom. Before y/n could go, a voice said "The spicy beef soup here is quite good". She looked and saw Lee rang sitting there. "Why are you here?" She asked him. "Don't overreact, and sit, for your information, I gave more condolence money than you did"  he said, as y/n still looked suspicious, he continued " I said, sit. If you don't want the daughter to die at her mother's funeral". y/n grabbed her phone and sat opposite of Lee rang. "What do you want?" she asked him. "How's it going with Lee Yeon?" He asked ignoring her question. "It's going really well. Since his only brother is coming to see us so often" she replied sarcastically. "aren't you scared of me?" He asked. "I am. I heard that a male with a lot of complex is like a timid bomb" she replied. "You heard the correct information" he commented. "Why do you hate your brother so much?" y/n asked not beating around the bush. "Well, because my life is boring." He responded. " You liar. You actually liked your brother, didn't you? That's why you're doing this" y/n told him.

Shin Joo looked at the scars on ki yu-ri's body and walked closer to her and lifted her jacket to cover her up whilst saying "so it's true, the Russian smuggler" , but she jerked his hands away and asked "what are you doing?". "I'm a vet. That scar on your body.... I saw something similar from those who lived in a zoo. You were abused by a human, right?" He asked her softly. "Don't look at me with that face. It's disgusting" she said angrily. "Sorry" shin joo said apologizing. "Don't apologize,either... I will never give you this necklace back" she told him. "It's precious to me"shin joo said softly. Ki yu-ri closed her eyes annoyed and said softly "That's why you had it taken away from you". "Who is it? who's ordering you to do things like this?" He asked her. "If you get this necklace back with your own hands, I'll tell you about that" she responded and walked away.

"Once upon a time, a mountain god abandoned the mountains. When that happened, humans who used to come to pray and beg for this and that, set the mountain on fire, to kill all foxes. Everything that was breathing got burnt. A puppy I raised as my family turned into a piece of coal" Lee rang narrated. "Is it because of that first love?" y/n asked curiously.  Rang looked at her and answered "Lee Yeon thinks that you are her reincarnation. That's why he killed the shaman, even though he knew he'd pay the price". "The price? Where's Lee Yeon right now?" y/n asked panicked. "I'm sure atleast his phone wouldn't work that well now" rang commented.

Prison of snowy mountains

In a cave in a freezing cold mountain range was Lee Yeon with his shirt off and hands cuffed to the wall. This was his punishment.

Back to the funeral hall

Lee Rang stood up and began walking away as y/n said "I said, where is he!". He stopped walking and with a smirk on his face he turned around. He walked closer to her and 'side hugged' her, looked her in the eye and said "You don't need to know that. If you want to live, don't go to sleep tonight". He discreetly placed his hand on the side of her jacket where the bean bag was and using his powers, he cut the bag causing the beans to fall but y/n didn't notice anything. Lee rang walked away with an evil smirk.

"Why is hall 6 crowded at this hour? They all look like little kids" The security guard who was watching the cctv footage asked. "You're way too interested in other people's matters" the others guy admonished.

The hall(hall 6) in which y/n is standing was filled with children but they weren't alive. As y/n walked away a pair of twin girls followed her.

Hey guys! That's it for today. Hope you all enjoyed.