Chapter 11

(A/N POV)

The elder Kims walked into see that their younger brother was awake and looking at them. He was looking at them with a confused expression. They slowly went near him and Jin went in front of him and kneeled at Jungkook's height and stared at him. Jungkook also stared at him with a confused smile but gave a small smile after a little while. Jin quickly pulled Jungkkok into a hug while being careful about his injuries. Jungkook stiffened but relaxed after a few seconds and melted into the hug. There were sounds of sobbing. Everyone thought it was Jungkook but soon realized it was Jin shocking everyone. He cried every night in secret and only Yoongi knew cause he would be there to comfort and sometimes cry with him. Jungkook who didn't know anything just snuggled into Jin because of the comfort feeling. After a few minutes, they pulled back. Jin caressed  Jungkook's face while smiling," You've grown up handsomely." " Did I know you when I was little?" Jungkook asked.

" Of course. I think it's better if I say the whole story. I want you not to disturb me ok?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded. Jin got up and sat next to Jungkook and held his hand. " 17 years ago, on this day, the youngest prince of the euphoria kingdom was born. He was the light of the whole kingdom. Unfortunately, he was taken away from us 11 months after his birth. Everyone was devastated when he went missing. Our parents were devastated when they died. Finally, after 17 years our youngest brother, our bunny, our happiness returned to us. Our brother's name is Jungkook. Kim Jungkook." Jin finished with a smile. " Wait. I'm Jungkook but I'm not a Kim." Jungkook said.  The brothers were feeling angry but they hid it. " No sweetie. You're a Kim." Jin said to Jungkook smiling at him. " Wait. So that means......." Jungkook stopped when he realized it. His eyes widened in shock. " Yes, kookie. You're our Jungkook. Kim Jungkook." Jimin said. " How, how did you know that?" Jungkook asked. He couldn't believe it. How can he be a royal?!?! " The mark on your right wrist. Only the Kims have it and you look a lot like Mom and me." Jin said while showing his mark.  Jungkook looked at it and looked at Jin. " So you guys are my brothers?"  Jungkook asked while looking at everyone. " Yes, kookie. we are." Hoseok said sitting near his feet. " So, your family." Jungkook said while giving a bunny smile. He suddenly hugged Jin surprising him but hugged him back. "You're finally back, petal." Jin whispered. After a while, Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked at everyone in the room with a smile. " I guess introducing ourselves will be a good start and we get to know each other." Tae said.  "Let's go from oldest to youngest. Jin Hyung starts." Tae said. " Fine. I'm kim seokjin. I'm 24 years old.  I love to cook, sing, and garden." Jin said without mentioning powers. The others took the hint not to tell about them. "I'm Kim Yoongi. I'm 23 years old and the second oldest. I love to play musical instruments and sleep." Yoongi said with a smile. Which surprised everyone because it was the first time he smiled in 17 years. "  I like your smile." Jungkook said almost in a whisper but the others heard it making them in awe. "I'm Namjoon. I'm 21 and the eldest twin of Hoseok. I'm the kingdom's advisor. I love to read books." Namjoon said smiling. "You have dimples." Jungkook said in excitment. The others chuckled at his childishness. " And he's also the god of destruction." Yoongi said with a smirk making Namjoon glare at him. Jungkook looked at them confused. " He breaks everything he touches. That's why he's called that way." Jin whispered to Jungkook making Jungkook giggle. "I'm next. I'm Hoseok and I'm 21 the youngest twin of Namjoon. I'm also a general in the army. I love dance and archery. I'm also known as the hope of the family." Hoseok said with a smile. " I'm Jimin. I'm 20 years old. I'm also a general in the army. and I'm also like a peacemaker for the kingdom." Jimin said. " I'm Taehyung. I'm 19 years old and the 6th eldest. I'm also a general of the army  and I deliver massages in wartime and emergency ones between family."  Taehyung said. Everyone looked at Jungkook as if it was his turn now. " Hi, I'm Jungkook. I'm 17 years old and I'm from Daesung. I work in a bakery called Serendipity Cafe for 2 years now. I like to read, cook, Try new things, draw, and dance." Jungkook said. " What school do you go to kook?" Tae asked. " I - um- I don't go to school anymore." Jungkook mumbled but everyone heard it. "What?!?!" Jimin yelled making Jungkook flinch. " I'm sorry. What do you mean by  you don't go to school anymore?" Jimin asked. " I had to stop 2 years ago." Jungkook said while looking at his lap while playing with his fingers. Jin slowly raised Jungkook's face. " Why did you have to stop, sweetheart? You know education is one of the most important things and it's illegal not to go to school at his age." Namjoon asked. "Sir- I mean my stepfather said that I can't go to school due to financial issues."Jungkook said making Jin hum. There was a comfortable silence. " I- um" Jungkook started. " What is it, sweetie?" Hoseok asked. " Who- um - who changed my shirt?" Jungkook asked. That got the brother's attention. They didn't tell him that they know about the abuse. " Me and tae did, kook." Jin said looking at Jungkook. Jungkook looked troubled and fear can be seen in his eyes. "You're not in trouble. Hyung promises you that you won't be able to go through that again." Jimin said. They all saw that Jungkook was trying to fight to stop his eyes from closing. " Sleep Kookie. It's ok, sleep." Jin Hyung said while side-hugging him and getting him into his embrace. They all watched Jungkook go to sleep while snuggling into Jin. 

To be continued....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote, comment and share and follow.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.