Prologue

(Euphoria kingdom-Palace.)

(A/N POV)

It was about 3.00a.m in the euphoria kingdom and the palace is in a full chaos. The queen of euphoria is going to give birth. The king and Queens chamber was full of painful screams. The young princes were all in the hall way waiting for their new sibling. The king was inside with the Queen holding her hand trying to give her the support he can. There was one more painful scream before hearing a baby crying. The awake younger princes who were waiting outside got up from the ground. 7-year-old prince Jin carried his younger brother prince Taehyung (who was 2) and got up. Prince Jimin was also sleeping and was carried by Prince Yoongi. Their father emerged out of the chambers. He looked at boy's and smiled." It's a boy.". All the boy's who were awake eyes widened and looked at each other.

"Can we come in, father?" Jin asked his father. The king nodded and lead them in. Their mother was lying in the bed and had a small cloth bundle in her hands. Yoongi and Jin woke the sleeping two. "Wake up you two. Don't you want to meet your new brother.," Jin asked. They both woke up and looked at him excitedly. They all went near they're mother to see that the little bundle of clothes was a cute small baby in their mothers arms. "How are you mother?" Jin aske." I'm fine my boy." His mother said in a weak voice. "Can I hold him? Jin asked his mother. His mother nodded. Jin kept Taehyung on the ground and took his new born brother to his arm. The younger opened his eyes he looked at JIn. He gave JIn a smile. "Look at his smile hung. It looks like a bunny." Hoseok (who was 4) said.

"I'm next." Yoongi said taking the baby out of jin's hands not caring about his whining's. The baby looked at him wit his doe eyes. Yoongi gave him a cold look to which the baby replied to it with a laugh. "He's going to have everyone wrapped around his finger." Yoongi said giving the baby a smile. "Me, Me. I want to hold him." Hoseok yelled and Yoongi rolled his eyes causing the younger to laugh again. Yoongi smiled at him and gave them him to Hoseok not before making him sit on a chair. Hoseok gave the baby a bright smile and the younger smiled at him too. "He smiled at me. He smiled at me." Hoseok yelled. JIn and Yoongi quickly got near him." Be careful Hoseokie, we don't need to make him fall. Do we?", Jin asked. Hoseok shook his head as no. The king carefully took the baby back to his arms. "You want to hold him, Namjoon?", the king asked turning to Namjoon. Namjoon shook his head." What if I make him fall?", Namjoon asked." Don't worry. You'll be fine. Now go and sit on the chair and I'll hand him to you." Namjoon said as his dad told him. The king handed the baby into Namjoon's arms. Namjoon held the baby carefully and looked at him. He held his left hand to the bay and the baby somehow got his hands out and caught it.

(Two days later.)

It was the day of the naming ceremony. The king and Queen sat on their thrones with the younger princes sat on one side. The hall was filled with Nobel families and citizens. The younger prince was in the arms of the Queen. The kingdom wizard, Chanyeol came forward.

"Today we're all gathered here to witness the naming of the youngest prince in the kingdom of euphoria. Now Let the naming ceremony begin."

The queen came forward and kept the baby in the wooden crib and sat on her throne again. The wizard walked over to the crib and started to mutter something while closing his eyes. He opened his eyes and they flashed in light blue colour. He took the prince out of the crib and into his hands.

"The seventh and the youngest prince of the kingdom of euphoria will be the pillars of the nation and the greatest water master the world has ever seen. He will be one of the bravest, kind hearted princes of all time as his brothers. Be hold the youngest prince of euphoria prince KIM JUNGKOOK." He's voice echoed throughout the hall.

The king and Queen held their hands and smiled.

(12 months later.)

It's been 12 months since the birth of prince Jungkook. The palace was filled with more energy and happiness. Prince Jungkook has been bringing more energy to the palace. The other princes was always with their youngest except the time when they have classes. He was closest to Jin and Yoongi. He's play partner is Taehyung.

One day He was playing with Jin in his room while the others were with their parents. Suddenly Jin bragged into the room carrying Jungkook.

"Mom, Dad. Look what Jungkook's doing." Jin said while placing Jungkook on the floor and went a little further and sat on the floor. "Come on baby, come to me." Jin said. Jungkook slowly stood up from where he was sitting while holding the chair leg and slowly walked towards Jin. He took slow steps to JIn and let him fall into Jin. The king, Queen and the other princes was in shock. The king ran to Jin and took Jungkook into his arms. "My Jungkook walked, didn't he?" the king said while hugging Jungkook. The queen also came to them and hugged them. Jungkook mumbled something which was unclear for anyone. "What is it baby." The king asked. "J inmkn" Jungkook said. "The queen said excitedly. "Ji- Jinnie." Jungkook finally said. Everyone was shocked. "H- he said my name." Jin stuttered. Jin took Jungkook out of his fathers hold into his arms. "Say that again baby." Jin said with teary eyes. "Jinnie." Jungkook said while giggling. Jin started to cry while hugging him.

That night the queen made Jungkook sleep in the nursey and went to sleep. A shadow entered the room after a while and took the sleeping prince into his/her arms. He fled the castle secretly. The young prince JIn entered to his little brother's room to check on him and went in to find no one in the room. He panicked and ran into his parents' room. That night no one in the kingdom slept. Everyone looked for the young prince but the prince was never found.

Words - 1990

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really sorry about the delay. I wanted to upload it earlier but my data package is over  and just got back wifi.

Stay Safe.

Stay healthy.

saranghae. 💜💜💜

- Seohyun Chingu.