Prologue Part 1

What if I told you that there wasn't just one Potter, but two?

That's me, Maddie Lily Potter. My mum is Lily Potter and my dad is James Potter. My older brother, in just a few seconds, is Harry Potter. People know more about him than me.

On the night our parents were murdered we were both brought to the Dursleys. For 11 straight years, we lived there.

It was horrible. Harry and I were constantly harassed by our cousin Dudley and his friends, but Harry was more than I.

One day we both got letters. Each was addressed very oddly. Harry and I stared in amazement at the letters.

I walked into the kitchen, Harry following behind, looking at the fronts of the envelopes.

I was about to open mine when Dudley shouted "Mum! Mum! Maddie and Harry have got letters!" He ripped the letters out of our hands, causing Harry to jump out of his seat and leap at Dudley.

He missed.

After that day more and more letters started to arrive, but every time Uncle Vernon wouldn't let us have the letters. It was odd because for one, who would want us to have letters this bad? And two, why doesn't Uncle Vernon want us to see them?

Whoever was sending us letters went as far as to fill our entire house with them. This sent Uncle Vernon over the edge and caused him to drive us out to a tiny rundown shack in the middle of nowhere

But enough about that, let's start the story.