CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO || i cant do this.

Y/N'S POV

I was sat in the airport for hours, trying to figure out where I was going to go. I sat in one of the little 24 hour cafes, my head in my hands and my knees bouncing crazily.

"I thought I'd find you here." I recognised the voice and froze.

"You can't always run away from your problems. It's going to cause more harm than good." The voice spoke again.

I stood up slowly and turned around to face her.

Tears immediately rolled down my face as I saw the state she was in.

"I can't stay Nat. Look at what I've done to you.." I spoke so quiet that it was nearly inaudible.

"It wasn't your fault. I provoked you, I forced you to do that. Please, just don't leave." She begged me.

"They're going to send me away Nat." She could visibly see the sadness on my face as my body shook.

She took her jacket off and put it over my shoulders.
"I won't let that happen. I've already told them it wasn't your fault, they understand."

I look down for a moment.

"Y/n, sweetheart, listen. I know it's hard and I know your going through a shit load of shit right now but I promise you, we've all got your back. Your not going to get sent away. I love you so much, please come back to the compound." She said to me as I kept my gaze at the floor.

I stayed silent for a couple minutes as I thought.

I took a deep breath.
"Okay.."

"Come on, let's go." She spoke softly, picking up my bag and guiding me back.

Once we got to her car, I sat in the front passenger seat while she walked round to the drivers seat.

The car ride was silent. I refused to talk.

Eventually we got home and she opened my door so I could get out, I got up and stormed into the compound,
"What the fuck Y/N?!" Yelena shouted at me as soon as I got in.

I ignored her and walked to my room, slamming the door harshly behind me.
After a couple minutes, there was a soft knock.

"Honey, can I come in please?" I heard Natasha say.

I didn't respond so she let herself in.

"Please don't shut yourself off from us. We just want to help you. Here's your things." She smiled at me while placing my bag next to the bed.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"For what?" She asked me.

"For not giving up on me."

She looked at me for a minute.
"I would never give up on you my love."

SMUT WARNING

I quickly pulled her into a rough kiss, which she immediately dominated.

I moaned slightly into the kiss, giving her the chance to slide her tongue in my mouth.

I felt her hands on my waist and I put my hands gently at the back of her neck. The feeling shooting through my body was pure happiness. Something I haven't felt in a long time.

Her hand slowly inched lower until she reached my underwear, sliding her hand in I felt her softly touch my folds. I tensed at the contact as she inserted one finger.

I froze for a second before quickly pushing her away.

SMUT ENDING

(SORRY FOR ROBBING EVERYONE FROM THIS🥲)

"Stop! Stop.. I can't do this" I panicked, my breathing speeding up.

She quickly backed off.

"It's okay, it's completely fine my love. We don't have too if your not ready." She reassured me.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! I don't want to do anything unless your comfortable!" She spoke, sitting down a couple inches away from me.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door.
I started freaking out and ran into my attached bathroom, holding the door shut with my body.

I listened through to hear what was going on.

NAT'S POV

I opened the door, taking a deep breath.

"Sorry to interrupt, just wanted to let you know that dinner is ready." Steve said to me.

"Alright, we'll be there in a couple minutes." I replied as he walked back to the main room.

I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked gently.
"Dinners ready, can you come out please?" I said softly so that I didn't frighten her more.

She slowly opened the door, peeking her head round before coming out.

"Do I have to see everyone." She asked me.

"Yes darling, I'm sorry."

She took a deep breath,
"Okay.."

I wrapped my arm around her as we walked to the living room.

This is going to be a long process to get her back to normal.

A/n: I'm absolutely hating how these chapters are going but oh well. So sorry I didn't post yesterday I completely forgot and I've been out all day today. Next chapters will be further into the future by the way! Love you all.

Word count: 834