"Yoongi!" I called over the phone.

"Are you feeling better?" Taehyung's voice said.

"Tae? Why are you on Yoongi's phone?" I asked.

"Yoongi told me to pick up for him." He replied, then there was a rustle over the line and Yoongi's voice greeted me.

"Yoongi-"

"Yes, come over if you feel better." and then he hung up. I rolled my eyes, talk about attitude.

***

"Well done on filming today. I think you should go and get some rest. You've only just recovered after all." Yoongi said, putting on his jacket. I nodded in reply.

"I'll go home. You should rest too if you don't have anything planned. You've been in the studio for the past few hours." I said, opening the door. He nodded.

"I have a dance lesson in half an hours and then fitness training another hour later. Oh, and don't forget the meeting in the afternoon." He reminded me.

"Thanks. I'd forgotten completely." I smiled. He just nodded and turned away. I wrapped my coat tighter and around me and walked back home.

"Seungmin!" I said, when he picked up.

"What?" his voice crackled over the phone. My smile grew.

"Are you guys free?"

"What?" He asked again.

"I said, are you guys free?" I repeated my sentence, knowing he was just trying to be annoying.

"I guess."

"What do you mean you guess? It's a yes or no question."

"It depends. If you want to eat then we're free, if you want to talk then no. I don't want to talk to you." A pause.

"Y/n? I was joking." I still didn't reply.

"Do you want to eat together? I-I'll pay." he said, and I cheered.

"You said that!" and hung up before he could retaliate.

A few minutes later, I arrived at the door of their dorm and a sulking Seungmin opened the door.

"Noona, you're so mean." he said, letting me in.

"Sorry. I'll pay next time." Seungmin cheered, I groaned. For goodness' sake, this boy-

"Guys! Y/n's paying next time!"

***

"Where were you?" Yoongi grumbled.

"I was eating." I frowned. "Why?" As far as I know, I didn't have anything planned this afternoon.

"Nothing." He replied. "I went to your apartment and you weren't there."

Yoongi went to my apartment? To look for me? Before I could inquire further, our manager came in for the meeting. I glanced at Yoongi but he had already looked away.

"Good afternoon everyone! I'm actually here to discuss with you something you will be filming as part of your promotion for your new album."

Everyone settled down and I reached for my notebook and pen.

"It's your own reality show called Forever Bangtan. The logo will be the infinity sign, which will have the hidden meaning of the fact that even when there is eight of you and instead of seven, you will still be BTS. It is similar to In the Soop, but you will be at a different location. There are three main targets for this: to show that y/n is blending into all of you, that BTS is still BTS, and to promote your new album." your manager continued. "The series will be released after the album is, so you won't have to worry about spoilers.''

We all nodded.

"When do we start filming?" Jungkook asked.

"The filming process starts in two weeks. All of your photoshoots and other work plans have either been pushed back or rescheduled to the next two weeks, so it will be busy. Y/n, we have registered for you accounts for every social media platform, so you can start using them to interact with fans. Please maximize this as", our manager grimaced, "lots of fans are still unhappy."

I swallowed and nodded. I could only be my best and hope. 

Author's Note:

I'm backkkkkk. I'm really sorry about not updating, even though it been a while since I came back from the holidays. I'll try to update more often, however, you know, nothing's flowing. This chapter became a bit boring in the end I think, perhaps because the story's moving on too slowly. BUT don't you worry because it will, I promise, it will get more exciting in one or two chapters. Bear with me okay?

I love you all!

~kpopuniverseforyou 💜