When Will The Fight Be Over?

'When I saw my blade shine, my first thought that I messed up. Because every corner of my vision was bursting with white. I bcame so eager to make my blade shine in order to attack Muzan effectively that I gripped it with all my might. And due to the lack of oxygen, I almost collapsed in the middle of the battle.'

"Iguro san!" Soyama snapped him out of his trance. A tentacle that was about to kill him was slashed by Giyuu. Obanai was in the sky and Muzan's tentacle was slashed. He was curious as to who had pulled that out.

'It isn't this man's iron ball. This man's blade can't cut like that. The man with he mismatched haori is only supporting. This cannot be the woman's work. And this one is different as well. His blade just started shining but it couldn't have extended. Plus, the trajectory of his dodges was strange.'

By the next severed arm he received, he concluded that it should be coming from a ridgy sword that belonged to the serpent guy's sword. He couldn't see the ridges but there were there. He felt movement in the air. Inosuke, Zenitsu and Kanao had joined the fight.

"Be careful guys!" "We will, [name]!" Zenitsu had no time to simp for her. He had to keep Muzan outside till sunrise. Sanemi clashed his sword with Giyuu's, giving him some sort of power.

Breath of Cherry Blossoms. Final Form: Equinoctial Vermilion Eye

The demon king was hit severely with this powerful attack. He regenerated speedily and slashed her neck and back. Blood oozed from the area and she felt her bones slightly breaking. She collapsed on the floor, temporarily encouraging herself to get up.

"Yah, [name] san! Don't die on me! You have to survive for us! I still haven't gotten the opportunity to become your friend." Sanemi's words was all she needed to get back on her feet. "What is wrong with him?" Inosuke asked and Zenitsu deadpanned.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"How many is that now? Is it all right to inject that much?" "Quiet. It's been some time since Muzan struck him so his condition is bad." When Akaza was unsuccessful to bringing Tanjiro back to life, Yushiro took over. The Upper Rank 3 was surprised that there was another demon, apart from Nezuko and himself, that was helping the humans.

"What are you doing?" "I am trying to free his sword from his hand. But he won't let go. Even when he is unconscious, he is strong." "He must still have the will to fight. Why is this guy still alive?" The lavender eyed one pointed at the yellow eyed one, genuinly confused.

"Ah, him? Giyuu san and Tanjiro san trust him so I do too." "I don't care, he should be decapitated. He is dangerous." Akaza growled at the boy. "Kiss my ass, demon." "I would rather not, Upper Rank loser." The said demon took a deep breath and resisted the urge to finish him on the spot.

 "A pulse? His pulse came back! It's weak but it's there!" "Tanjiro, let's go defeat Muzan. We have got him cornered. Let's beat him together. He will get away. We have to go now!" With that, Tanjiro opened his eyelids widely. "Akaza san, let's go." He gulped and nodded.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Muzan, in the end, was too fast for them. The Hashiras, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Kanao were injured and laying on the floor, covered in red substance. He stood in front of Kanao emotionlessly, raising his fist to hit her.

Hinokami Kagura. Beneficent Radiance.

"Sorry I am late. Take care of her." He handed the girl to a nurse who took her away bridal style. "Let's finish this, Muzan." "Wait, is that... Akaza?" For a split second, Muzan's expression unveiled betrayal. "Are you on their side now? After everything I had done for you?? I gave you strength, my blood, even gave you permission on your request of not eating women and that's how you repay me? By backstabbing me? I shouldn't have been so lenient with you."

Akaza was shivering, terrified of his previous master. Tanjiro spared him a supporting glare and he swallowed his fear. He wasn't killed for this reason. To defeat Muzan and live with the one he truly loved.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Yushiro fixed his cat that had gotten bruised and decapitated by Muzan's tentacles. "What are you spacing out for? Go help those guys on the brink of death. You are all really dumb." One gave serum to Inosuke, Zenitsu and Kanao as Yushiro patched up Gyomei. He wasn't going to survive, from what he could perceive.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Tanjiro entered the see-through world when he lost balance. A snake endured the attack that was meant for him. "Iguro san, your eyes! All because you protected me.." "Wrong. They got injured a while ago. You never shut up about other people." Obanai held him tightly.

"I will back you up and fight!" "My right eye was already weak before and I was more or less blind in it. But I have no need for your assistance. I have Kaburamaru with me." With that, he let him go, fighting Muzan with the snake.

Akaza did his best too. He landed all of his attacks at the demon, revealing a few of his old scars. Muzan was too engrossed in surviving so he noticed the sun was about to rise so he fleed away with speed, trampling on the corpses of the demon slayers when blades were chucked at him.

Soyama was having a difficulty in breathing yet she couldn't allow him to escape effortlessly. Akaza saw the woman and he would have sworn that her [eye color] orbs reminded her of someone he knew a long time ago.

Obanai pierced Muzan's neck and Tanjiro followed with Hinokami Kagura. "Iguro san, please, tkae this. Use your vision in tandem with Kaburamaru and-" He was interrupted by the demon king doing the same thing they did to him to both of them. The papers flew away and [name] caught them, sticking them to Obanai's head with an elegant movement. Akaza stared at her in awe. He had never been entranced by a human before, let alone a pillar.

'All those annoying pillars. I was unable to finish any of them off. They should have a lot of fatal wounds but none of them are dead yet. Tamayo's demon is tending to them. He is going to make them fight to their deaths. I couldn't finish them off because of this boy. No, it's not just because of him. The demon hunters are linked together like prayer beads. That one organization is like a sentient creature trying to keep me down.'

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

'I am Kamado Nezuko. My family was killed by a demon. Every single member except me and my brother. I have to find him. I have to help nii chan for he has protected me a lot of times as well.'

Images of her friends flashed through Nezuko's mind. Zenitsu with his flowers, Inosuke with his will to fight whoever had the ability to breathe, Shinobu and her family that gave them a place to stay for a while, Urukodaki, Giyuu, the Hashiras, Kagaya and lastly her two idols, Mitsuri and [name].

She wished to keep all of them alive. She couldn't let more people get out of her life because of some arrogant demon. She had to fight so she ran towards the battlefield.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Thirty five minutes till dawn!!