𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 || 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐭 𝐆𝐨

Start from the beginning

Rolling her eyes, she turn to Giovanni who was already watching her, once their eyes connect she smile which made him do the same.

"What you doing here," He asked, not expecting for her to show up.

Handing him the white bag with two styrofoam containers that were filled with food. "I brought y'all sum breakfast," She said watching him take the bag from her hands.

"Baby, I told you that you didn't have to" He sat the bag down next to him and pulled her in using one of the loops on her pants.

"And I ignored you," She said "So eat"

Leaning down she placed a few kisses on his lips before finally putting some distance between them.

"I brought you something too" She turned to Orlando who was looking at them with his brow raised.

"Thanks, sis," He said folding his arms

"No, problem" she fixed the purse on her shoulder "Well I gotta go but, please eat I don't need one of y'all passing out"

Orlando chuckled "We good, B"

"Where you going," Duke asked interrupting their moment.

"I have a few classes I have to be on campus for" While she was talking, she watched as he lifted from the bench, towering over her.

Making her height look small next to his.

"Want me to drop you off?" She shook her head

"No, I can drive myself" she smiled, finding his clinginess cute.

Ever since they decided to officially be together he's been more needy for her, he was like a puppy with its owner. He loved touching her, being under her, smelling her, it was like he was going crazy.

"But, you can walk me to the door" She reaches out her hand for him to grab.

Without any hesitation, he cupped her hand into his feeling her long nails poke at his skin. "Are you going to Leo's costume party?"

"I wasn't planning to" He responded

"You should, I have a costume for you" She smiled imagining how good he would look.

"I don't play dress up ma"

"It's not dress up" She defends

"That's exactly what it is" He smirked making her roll her eyes

"So what time are you coming to get me?" She spent her body around once they reached the glass double doors.

"Imma be around at 10:30 so be ready"

She nods her head and slowly pull her hand out and began leaving out the building and her car which was parked right in front of the door. And once she pulled off Duke walked back over to Orlando who was just watching the couple from a distance.

"How long that's been going on" He pointed between Duke and the the door where Brooklyn was last seen. "And does Slim know"

Duke ignore his questions and picked up the bag of food that Brooklyn brought.