How Jimin got his jams back

Jimin was sad today, like any other day. Why? He still hasn't found his lost jams neither his lost centimeters. the Jams tho where a bigger problem. They were... rarer to find. He sat at the corner of his bedroom to think about a plan on how to get his jams back. They were locked in Namjoon's fridge, with cctv cameras recording everything around that location, so it would be really hard to rob. How could Jimin make it though...?

Suddenly, it hit him. The idea he has was so manipulative he could trick any person in the universe. he was really smart now. He could flex it to Jungkook, huh. he got up and wore gray clothes. He died (his hair) gray, so he would be able to cAmOuflagE. He also died (his face and hands) gray, so the cAmOuflagE would work better. He let the paint dry and then, he did somthing. What? He ate Ramen.

After that, he exited the house. He was so excited. He would finally get his jams, which had been lost since their debut back!!! He was squealing in excitement. He got in his car and drove to Jungkook-ah's house. He barged in the kitchen, where Jungkook was and started trying to convince him to help him get his jams back.

"And why should i help you?" asked Kook Kook Jungkook.

"I will do all you math homework and protect you from the Kool aid man" Jimin said, knowing Jungkook couldn't resist skipping math homework and being protected from the Kool Aid Man. That terrifying freak-

"Good". Jimin grabbed Kook Kook Jungkook from his wrist, painted him gray with the paint he had found in the trash cans and used it for himself as well, and got in his white van.

They drove off to Namjoon's house. When they finally made it there, Jimin told Jungkook to wait in front to Namjoon's door to prevent him from beating Jimin's ass in case they woke him up. All of a sudden, Jimin's phone started ringing. It was... Yoongi hyung? Jimin answered the phone.

"Come here right now, i can't open my biscuit jar" Yoongi hyung complained.

"I can't right now. I am trying to do something really hard and important" Jimin ansewered frustrated.

" O M G... Are you trying to get your Jams back?" Yoongi asked shocked.

"Are you a mind reader?" Jimin asked, Jungkook being Jungshook behind him.

"No, i am in your van you stupid ass bitch" Yoongi replied. He raised his head from the floor. Jimin was confused and Jungkook still Jungshook.

"Now, let's go steal those jams" Yoongi said.

"Are you sure we are enough Jiminssi hyung?" asked Jungkook, who wasn't Jungshook anymore.

"I will call Hoseok. Don't worry, he is neither with Sprite nor with strawberry so he will be free tonight." said Yoongi.

"Ok, ok" said Jimin

After a while, Hoseok came still in his pajamas. jimin painted everyo,e gray with the paint and they quietly entered Namjoon's house. They got in from the bathroom window, which was strangely open. The light was on and the curtain in the bathtub was closed. Inside the bathtub were 2 shadows and munching sounds could be heard.

Jiminssi pulled the curtain without hesitation. hoseok almsot screamed at what he saw. Inside the bathtub were...

Seokjin and Taehyung eating kookies and drinking tae with a little bit of suga *Don't tell me you thought something else, you dirty minded people* They looked at everyone else confused while munching their kookies and drinking their tae.

"So, are you gonna tell us what you're doing?" Tae asked confused

"Tonight, Jimissi will get his jams back." said Hoseok while smiling brighter than the sun, which caused Jin to narrow his eyes.

"Hey, Hoseok" said Jin

"Yeah?" he answered

"I will go stand oustide. So, if anyone asks, I'm outstanding." Jin said while he strated laughing. *Windshield whisper laugh combined with cursed laugh noises and window cleaning*

Everyone rolled their eyes as this was the 10383884758849384892930th time they had heard this joke. Jimin decided that it was time to change plans since now, they were more people. Long story short, Tae Seokjin and Jungkook were guarding Namjoon's door and the rest would steal the jams.

Jimin and Yoongi quitely approached the fridge. Hoseok was smiling bright in front of the cctv cameras so that when Namjoon checked them, he would be blinded by Hoseoks bright smile. Yoongi quiely opened the fridge. jimin held a plastic bag in front of the fridge, to put his jams in there. Yoongi started picking up the jams and putting them in bag.

Once they had collected all the jams everyone went back to the bathroom to exit the house. All of a sudden, they heard footsteps approaching the bathroom door quietly. All the 6 men hid in the bathtub, while closing the curtain. They crouched so their shadows couldn't be seen. Namjoon entered the bathroom and started doing his business. The hyung line was trying to hold their laughter, while the maknae line were closing their mouths with their hands.

Once Namjkon finished his business, he was about to exit the bathroom. But when he touched the door, a loud farting noise could be heard. It could probably be heard from 10038839 kms away too.

"SEOKJIN" yelled everyone

"WHAT. ITS A PHYSICAL THING TO DO" Seoking replied angrily while throwing himself out of the window to escape from namjoon's incoming rage. When the others realized that too, they got out from the window, entered Jimin's white van and drove off. Behind themn they had a furious Namjoon running. They knew they would be dead if they were caught in his hands. they all drove to Alabama and stayed there with Namjoon banging on the door daily, either with his hadns, head or a shotgun. jimin lived happily with his Jams every after

THE END

A/N: Hello people. first of all, i hope u enjoyed this. 2nd of all, there will be more stories. Yes, this saga will continue probably for a long time. 3rd, don't get me wrong, i adore Seokjin's laugh. 4th, i have the same laugh as him but why does it sound so cring when i laugh. 5th i know no one gives a shit so i'll stop. Bye~~