Chapter 6

The elders who were in the hall sitting lost in their thoughts failed to notice a person entering the mansion. It was Tej who first caught the sight of the guest, he was amused seeing a cute chubby boy with large rim glass and oversized shirt and jacket and with a cap. The overall impression was cute and somewhat funny. As the boy realised that Tej had acknowledged his presence he came running and fall on his legs.

Tej was stunned, a few seconds later he made the boy stand and before he could react or say anything the boy started "Namaste sir, please give me your blessings" . Tej nodded his head as he was still reeling from the shock and trying to understand what was happening. The same happened with the other elders as the boy does the same thing. After taking blessings, he flashed the most charming smile at them. They all were still trying to trace this face in their memories, Jhanvi decided to intervene.

" Beta, who are you?" Jhanvi politely asked. "Arey, Madam Ji My name is Chulbul Pandey. I do every work, and I am all in all of the house. I work for Boss and Big boss." he said in enthusiasm.

"Bigg Boss?"  Pinky asked with wide eyes." Arey Madam Ji not Salman Ji's Bigg Boss, what I meant is Boss of my Boss, Bade Boss, Big Boss, Omkara Singh Oberoi"  replied Chulbul.

Jhanvi asks him with a confused face "Then who is your Boss?" . "Neil sir" Chulbul said with a simple smile and added " He asked me to come here as Big Boss is staying here"

After introducing themselves to Chulbul, they asked him to settle.
After reaching the room Chulbul placed the earpiece in her ears and said with a victorious smile "Mission half done".

****************
Half hour pass and the elders were still in the hall with Chulbul joining them in discussion about various things. Jhanvi somehow became fond of Chulbul within no time due to his chirpy nature. Tej was awed with the fact how one can talk so much. Chulbul was just going on talking about anything and everything. Shakti had a small smile listening him and Pinky found him entertaining. Dadi  was looking him in adoration as this boy had managed to somehow calm their turbulent mind just with her talks.

Chulbul suddenly stood up and said " I will go and make some tea and snacks for you all"  and left to the kitchen.

Minutes later, Shivaay and Rudra entered the mansion, they settled themselves in the couch. Anika, Bhavya and Priyanka also comes there by the time.

Upon not seeing Omkara Dadi asks " Where is Om?". " He will reach shortly"  said Shivaay. Soon Omkara and Neil also reach. As the servent entered with their coffee and tea, all get settled in couch. As soon Om sip his tea, he get alert and ask "Who made this tea?" .

"Chulbul"  as soon they said Om made a confused face and seeing that Pinky starts to tell him all about Chulbul that he had said about himself to them.  Om immediately ask the servent to call him and then looked at Neil who was smiling sheepish at him. When after the meeting he asked Neil about their arrival, he was informed that it will take time for them to reach. Now he understood all that was planned.

The others were confused as to what is happening around them. If Om doesn't know anyone named Chulbul then who had entered their mansion. But soon Chulbul came smiling ever so brightly and the youngsters who hadn't seen him till now looked at him in astonishment as his appearance looked cute and funny.

Om was staring at the person with shock written over his face. Even Neil seemed to be gasping at the person. On seeing that Shivaay was about call and shout at Khanna for allowing a stranger to enter the mansion but was stopped seeing Om bursting into laughter. This was the first time Oberoi's saw him laughing after meeting him. Chulbul was pouting at  Omkara, the Oberoi's still didn't  understand who that person was and  why Omkara was laughing.

After controlling his laughter Om asks "Chulbul Pandey. Seriously? You didn't get any other name" and shaking his head he added "I should have guessed after all you are Salman Khan's fan" .

Om seeing all others confused face chuckled, he ask Chulbul to remove his cap. Chulbul removed the spectacles  and the cap along with the wig. The waist length hair which was hidden under the cap falls down. All as amazed as the boy turned to a beautiful woman. Rudy asked slowly " Is she your girlfriend?"  That question brought others out of their stuper, they were about to reprimand him for the question. But was shocked listening what Om said next.

"No, she is my wife Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi" said Om with a proud smile circling his arm around her shoulders. Gauri smiled at everyone and said " Hi, sorry I came like this. I just wanted to meet you all and give a surprise to as well, so I planned like this"

Everyone was reeling from the shock, no one thought that he will be married. Even though they all wished, what had happened in the past as well as his attitude now had made them all assume that he might be single. They all were happy that he is able to come past all that, but at the same time they all are still concerned about him as they needed to know more about his wife. They don't know what type of a girl Gauri is but still they all thought observe her for the time being.

Jhanvi smiled at her and hugged her and Tej gently patted her hair with a smile. Dadi blessed her. Now all of them understood why Chulbul had fallen at their feets at first. She was trying to get their blessings. Rudy wanted to talk to her and Priyanka was eager to know more about her and interact with her.

"Where are they?" asked Omkara to Gauri. She took her earpiece and said something through it. Oberoi wondered now how many shocks are left for them. Omkara seemed to be excited about something and all are eager for seeing for whom they are waiting. The sudden sound made them all look at the entrance...