Chapter 1

The fine rays of sunlight entered the room and fell on his face. Omkara Singh Oberoi layed in his bed thinking about his life. He always wished for a normal life but never had his life been normal.

He as a child had to witness his parents falling apart. His parents constant fights, his father's absence for months, his mother's sorrow, everything affected him. He loved his little brother and sister so much and never wanted them to see all those things. When they fight he would send Rudy outside to play and distract baby Prinku. He could hear there arguments and them yelling at each other. When he cried in nights no one was there to wipe his tears. When Choti Ma would dress Shivaay, feed him, make him study , appreciate him when he gets achievement, he would think why he didn't have all these affections. In school, when everyone talked about there happy family he would think why he doesn't have a happy family.

Later when once during an argument between his father and aunt, Dadi told him and Shivaay to be always there for each other and never fight like them. Our bond started there and it grew stronger day by day. Rudy would tag along with them and that's how it became ShivOmRu.

As he grew up he saw more of their fights, his father distancing himself and his mother becoming alcoholic. When the news was out about his father's affairs, students of his school would mock and tease me. He become an introvert and never liked attention. His only solence was my brother's love and his passion of art. He expressed himself through art.

The only time he asked something for myself was when he wanted to study art and pursue a career in it.
But his father made an issue and didn't allow him. However, with Shivaay's help he pursued arts. There he met Ridhima who he thought loved him. She was his companion who he trusted. He had commitment issues after seeing his parents marriage fall apart. She made him believe in love only to shatter it. The incident with Ridhima and Ishana had completely taken away his beleif in love and relationships.

When ten years back Svetlana accused him, he was shocked. He was more shocked and broken when his family believed it.
Mr Oberoi was angry at him and shouted at him. Dadi said she was disappointed in him and cried. Choti Ma taunted him and said so many words. Shivaay looked disappointed in him. Did he really think he would break the promise he gave on him brothers? Rudy stared at him shocked. He looked at his mother for reaction and she looked at him almost defeated and didn't react. He was broken. Even his mother and brothers he loved so much didn't trust. They think he would break his promise? They think he can stoop so low. He stood numb. He didn't try to defend. To whom should he defend himself?

He was fed up. He didn't want to face this anymore. After saying whatever they wanted to say everyone left. He stood there alone. He decided to leave. Why should he stay there. His Dadi believed he tarnished the family name. His father doesn't care, his mother didn't believe him and he become a disappointment to his brother . No one needs him. Rudy will have his Shivaay bhaiya to take care. And Prinku will have her brothers to protect her. He was happy that Prinku was not there at the time or else he would have died seeing her also mistrusting him.

He left from there leaving no traces. He reached Banglore and stayed there. He stayed in the room for a few days, he didn't know what to do. The artist in him had died, he decided to do the thing he never liked. Business.

He was broken out of his thoughts by a giggle. A small smile broke out in his face as he turned to see his Darling looking at him. He loved her hazel eyes and how it sparkled seeing him. Seeing him smiling at her she too smiled brightly at him.