67. Tejaaa...calm down

Start from the beginning

Karan held her hands " sorry to say, your friends papa is a loser. There is no where written that men should  speak and women should always listen. Both of them have equal rights to share their thoughts and never blame your mistake on others, that's what I have learned all my life. You know your mumma was always a fierce lady, she literally roast everyone who mess with her,  she says on my face if I am wrong and there is not hiding anything in that aspect. She is so transparent and I love her that quality the most "

Aashvi " papa, you love mumma so much na "

He nodded " so much, she is my heartbeat.. So the thing is, never think that women are inferior to men, as a women you have all rights to share your opinion and men who don't value you for that are losers, a certified losers. Fights are very common between two people who live together, bcoz not everytime, everything will go as we wish but the most important thing is how you survive even after those fights and let the other person know what's your point without hurting them much. Me and your mumma fight a lot but at the end of day, we love each other so much, we cant stay away from each other and that's what make us more stronger "

Aashvi kissed his cheeks " I love you and mumma most... She is cutee when she get railed up and that cheeks turn red "

Karan laughed " I also tease her for the same.. She is most cuteeee "

" Sunnnyyyyyyyy "

Aashvi " loh agaye.. Sunnnyyyyy , go go... I will finish my homework "

He laughed and went outside to see his ladylove standing with pout.

Karan " fineeee... Come let's go to your grocery shopping "

She grinned and he remembered aashvi grinning like the same a few minutes ago. He chuckled and picked her up making her blush as they walked to lift after making sure aashvi closed the door properly.

They reached the grocery store and he took the trolley which she picked few things needed for the home. 

Karan picked few snacks for aashvi and Tara, and teju's fav chocolates and his protein bars and some for avi as well. .  He also picked her sanitary stuff and strolled towards their cosmetic section to get their lotions and stuffs making all the women standing there look at him.

He looked at one elder women who smiled at him, he smiled back.

Old lady " For your wife? "

Karan nodded " and my daughters "

Old lady patted his head before walking while he noticed all others looking at him..

Karan " what.. Haven't seen a man shopping "

Lady " not in this section "

Karan murmered" stereotype " and walked away with the essentials while teju stood in the fruits section.

Karan " pick some avacoda and Kiwi, tara would like them... And for princess "

Teja " leliya aapki princess ki saare fav "

She rolled her eyes making him chuckle. Both mother and daughter are drama queens. 

......................................................................

They reached back home and opened the door with pin to see aashvi sitting on the couch and watching her favorite Disney movie with her salad in her hand.

Aashvi "  Welcome king and queen, how may I help you, please pardon this poor kid if I made some mistake "

They chuckled as she bowed like the same from the movie and karan hit her softly on her head while she ran to her mother.