baby is with me

Another update I know I am writing as fast as I can when I am free. My english is not that much good. So please be with me😊

Jennie pov:

        After guards taken kuma with them lisa hugged kuma and kiss kuma forehead just bid a goodbye to kuma that guy and Lisa went into the house and locked the door.

My thoughts are running in my head what they are doing.

While I was in my own world I heard window knock then I brought back to my senses.

I saw kuma who is angry and just turned his head other side.

I know how to calm him I brought his favourite candies.

She got the smell and now he turns his side to me like lost puppy to pat by his mama and give him his treats.

He sat on my lap and enjoying his treat.

I said while patting him I miss you kuma and I will never leave you and we will be careful. He just nod his head.

We reached the dorm room of mine rose and jisoo are waiting. I know they also loves kuma like their own my hubby is already crying and she lift kuma and kisses him all his face and just hugged so tight.

The turtle rabbit she is also happy for kuma who reached safely to us.

I told them what happened and how we got back our kuma.

I know I missed the part how I got attracted to that girl who rescued kuma.

It's night time everyone is sleeping except kuma and me. As I am talking to kuma you know I liked that girl very much who rescued you but I am sad she is already having boyfriend. As kuma understanding my sadness she sat near me and licked my face while showing her affection towards me. I know it's my first time I liked someone but at the beginning only heart broken 💔.

Let's help her as I heard that she is in need of job. So what do you say? You want to see her??

Kuma got up from me and jumping as she understood what I am saying.

_-------------------_-------------------------

Only few reading this story but it's okay I am happy that someone is reading 😊 .
Thank you
Rakhi