Seeing baby kuma saviour

Another update as I don't want to delay the story🙂

Jen pov:

     As we got the address from guard we just went there but as per paparazzi and security reasons I just waited in car only which no one knows of my personal car because of safety and not to drag the attention of fans and mainly paparazzi and some stalker who always tails idols wherever they go. 

     So I sent 2 guards with Normal wear who are familiar to kuma otherwise the baby kuma won't come near them. As I am watching from here once the guards are ring the bell one beautiful girl opened the door I just felt my heart beat skipped for second. I never felt to anyone like this. I know I am attracted to both genders but this is the first time I felt so different from attraction. As she is smiling while talking to one of my guards I felt disappointed for not going myself. I am sulking in my car.

            They are taking some time to get kuma from there. I think she's asking wether they know kuma or not. Finally kuma went to one of the guard. I sent envelope with money to give to that girl who had taken care of kuma. I saw bandage on her hand as guard said the kuma bite her. But she still taken care of kuma I am really impressed with her kindness😊.

                I told my guards to pursue to take the envelope by her as I heard from the guard that she is new and in need of job. As she gave the kuma to guards and taken the packet from them and she about to go inside the house I saw my heart throbbing for the scene a young man who is handsome came near and hug her tightly. She is shocked but reciprocated the hug. 💔

Kuma pov:

         Ufff  I am really disappointed and depressed but I am happy that this kind girl is taking care of me. You know I will ship my mom with her I know she likes girls too😉.

     But I am sulking here because in my mind I am shipping them but this young and handsome boy is here in this house all the time uhuhuhhu who are clingy to her.

         She really take good care of me and she brought food and comforted me well while am in depression because I m lost in park.

           As I am in my own world I heard knock and bell rang. As she opened the door I recognised the guards of mama and who I always plays with them. I just jumped into them happily 😃.

                 This girl before she asked some questions she got an idea of I knew them. So she smile gave me to them and they gave an envelope but she refused to take but they pursued them to take that finally she accepted.

              Before we leave I saw that young man back and came rush to hug her with the big smile I don't know wether they are in relationship or not as I am just a baby hahaaha.

As I am in my own world of thinking guards recieved a message I know they are in confusion but still they obliged the orders. Finally my guard gave a personal number of mom which no one knows even managers also doesn't know that I got the idea what's happening I smile in my mind.

            That no only known to mama's mom and dad that's it.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

       So here it is another update and just wait for to know who that person is who is  with Lisa?????. What's their relationship????

Bye tc friends 👋👋