missing kuma

After so many days right.here is the update..
Please do vote and leave comments

---------------------------------------------------

Jennie pov:

     I saw my bodyguards coming in my way and they surrounded me and they took me to dorm. I cried allot I lost my kuma in amusement park. My bodyguards are searching for him still we dnt know where he is it's been 24hrs still they couldn't find him. It couldn't have been happened if I am not stubborn I couldn't lost him.

          I know I tell him I don't like him but he is the only one who is with me still now he is the happy puppy who can bring smile to me. Who can love me undoubtedly. I missed him allot.

         My bodyguards checking CCTV from that park. They called me just now that they found who has taken the kuma. It's night so they couldn't recognise the girl who has taken the kuma. Huhhuhhhu I miss u kuma come mama soon.

Kuma pov:

        ( Wow author is so cute he gave me some importance hahhaha)

          My mama she is so stubborn while I am enjoying my sleeping she disturbed my sleep. Tsk tsk I really hate mama ( don't tell I like her so much if u tell she will feel like flying she won't get her brain down hahahh).

         She took me to park with her we enjoyed allot. When suddenly I felt lost because of heavy crowd. Oh no mama mama where are you 😭😭😭😭😭.

          If I meet you I will tell you how much I love you please come to me. I struggled allot in the crowd and I am scared my tears are coming down they are not stopping. I am crying while I sat near at the wall near to washroom. Miss you mama.

Lisa pov:

         Hi I am Lisa , lalisa manoban I am a photographer from Thailand. I am 20 years old I came here with my boyfriend ❤️.

             (I thought author forgot about me he gave me now a chance to introduce )

           I am new to Korea and to this culture so as am a photographer I will bring my baby( camera (; ) to wherever I go I will take pics. So I got suggestions that here amusement parks are good so here I am taking pics and enjoying alone my own precious time as my boyfriend is busy I came alone. I want to go washroom so while am near I heard a dog cry.

         Dog wow I love dogs. This brown color puppy is crying his heart out. I felt very bad and it is having his own tag I thought it's lost from his parents. When I came near to him he just barking I said sweet words kuchi kuchi it's scared so it's still barking I felt very bad and I just came near to he just bite me oh no what have you done baby I still tried to talk patiently with him finally it calmed down. I have taken him with me.

           I felt bad for his parents who will search for him so I informed one of the guard that if anyone comes please come and take at this address which I recently shifted.

Don't worry baby u will reunite with your parents untill then u can stay with me.🐕

---------------------------------------------------