Searching for baby kuma

It's been long to update sorry friends been busy with personal things anyways I heard rumours all that this story is just fanfic it's just an imagination . If they are happy then we should be happy and we should support if it's true. So finally I m writing again.

Jennie pov

It's been one day kuma is no where my guards and everyone is searching for him but no update still now am getting frustrated. So finally we got a lead that one of the staff guard of the amusement park is on leave from one day because he is sick. So as per the cctv he is with the girl who taken my kuma. So the office staff contacted him to let him know about the situation so he is coming to work today.

      It's all my fault I lost kuma in this big park I know I force him to come with me he is the only one who always with me.(don't tell him otherwise his eyes will be in his head).  I never said how much I like him so it's a big secret between us😉.

           So finally here I am waiting in the car because of safety as am an idol I shouldn't seen in public area more as for my safety so here am waiting for update. So finally the guard came and gave information of that girl and he said she is a good girl new to the city and a photographer who is searching for good opportunities and lastly he informed that the dog bite her even though she didn't felt angry she took him with her. The dog looked like a lost puppy but the guard said he still snuggled to that girl as a safe home.

       Finally my bodyguards gave the slip of that girls address which has been taken from guard and as I told my guard to compensate something for that guard and I saw my peripheral that guard is happy to help and he even told it's not big deal and he mentioned that it's the girl you should compensate for saving that dog and he gone back to his work.

   Finally mamma is coming wait for me baby kuma😘.