I jumped up from the sound as a few people were now looking our way. I looked at Cole to see him looking pissed. He looked ready to kill... it reminded me of the first time I saw him at the club.

"Listen, I really like your sister. I love her and I'd do anything for her. But I will not sit here and let you talk about my family like that. You weren't even there, so watch what you say. Brother or not, I won't hesitate to put a bullet through your skull" He spat out before getting up from his seat, leaving without another word.

I then turned towards my brother who shrugged in response, "What the heck was that Leo? You said you wanted to meet him, and you do this?" I asked as I stood in disbelief.

"Come on Bella, I was just messing around with him. It's not my fault if he can't take a joke-" He began before I slapped him as hard as I could.

"That wasn't funny! I thought this would be a moment where you two could bond about something... but you obviously had different intentions" I stated before walking out.

I looked around to see if I could spot Cole, but he was already gone. After making it to my car, I sat in the driver's seat as my eyes began to blur.

That wasn't what I was expecting...

"What happened?" Lukas asked as I stormed into the office

I stood there as I had the urge to knock over everything in the room. Just calm down...

"He had the audacity to talk about my family! As if his father wasn't a sick twisted human being. He deserved to die" I stated before taking a seat.

Lukas then closed the door, "Woah... good thing Bella isn't here. I need details man"

I sighed out as I felt my phone vibrating, looking to see that it was Orabella. I can't talk to her ight now.

"Leo decided to bring up the past, taking about how Henry did everything for his family. Then went on about my father. He was just trying to justify his father's actions, as if I got time to hear that bullshit" I explained, setting my phone on the table.

Lukas then sat in one of the seats in front of my desk, "I told you he wasn't any good" I looked at him to see if he was being serious.

"Shut the hell up. Weren't you the same person that went on about how people change?" I asked, him now looking away.

"Anyways... you should call Orabella back. I'm sure she's worried about you" He then spoke out.

I shook my head in response, "I can't talk to her right now... my mind is all of the place, and I'm afraid that I'll say something about her father"

Lukas chuckled at my response before sitting back, "Oh yeah... that would complicate things. You should cool down first, then talk to her. You don't want her to think you're upset with her"