"What? Make there be two boys and one girl?"

"Yeah. She's the oldest but boys are mean."

I nod, "Maybe it will be a girl."

"I don't care as long as they are healthy and so are you."

I can't help but to smile like an idiot.

"What about when we find a name? Are we going to tell people?"

"I don't see why not? We are already telling them the gender."

I sigh, "Yeah, we can be the cool parents that don't hide things." I laugh, remembering how Finnick and Annie kept their marriage and Annie's pregnancy from us forever, plus the gender and name of Finn.

Bristol was pretty open with everything though.

"I still can't believe they did that." He laughs.

I sigh, "Oh well. I'm surprised I don't want to do that, as much as I hate people being in our business."

Peeta shrugs and doesn't say anything.

"You're going to have to buy more clothes. I'm going to be wearing all yours if I don't quit getting bigger."

"You already wore my clothes anyways." He teases me.

I blush, "I know but now I have an excuse."

"You do." Peeta says smiling, kissing my shoulder.

I smile softly and he laughs.

"Let's go to sleep, you look like you're about to crash." Peeta says, kissing my cheek.

I smile tiredly at him and stand up. I change into a clean t-shirt of Peeta's and some of my shorts and climb into bed.

Peeta turns off the light, sleeping in his underwear.

When we lay down, we lay like we always do, even though it's not as comfortable as it once was. I know as I get bigger, I won't be able to sleep with my head on his chest and my body pressed up against his.

"Goodnight, my babies." Peeta says, kissing my forehead.

I smile and close my eyes, "Goodnight, my loves." I say, talking to both Peeta and the baby.

It's weird for me to be talking to the baby but then again, it's not.

"I love you both." He says softly.

"We love you too."

And with that, Peeta falls asleep and I don't.

I toss and turn for hours, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in but ultimately failing. I don't lay on my stomach, now scared I would squish the tiny life inside of me and laying on my side was worse. I've noticed finding sleep, especially at night lately and even before I found out, has been difficult.

After awhile, I get out of bed and go to the restroom, the moving around not helping my bladder situation.

When I get back into our bedroom, Peeta is awake.

"You okay?" He asks me, concerned.

I sigh, "I'm fine, just can't sleep and I had to pee."

He let's out a breathy laugh, "Come back to bed."

I walk over and lay down next to him again.

"Lay however you can be comfortable." Peeta says.

"I've tried everything." I tell him truthfully.

"Do you wanna go downstairs?"

"Not if you don't come with me."

Peeta chuckles, "Soon we aren't going to be able to fit side by side on the couch."

"Nope." I laugh a little, so exhausted.

"We better go do that while we still can, maybe."

He laughs and sits up, "You are barely any bigger than you were before."

"Wow. Thanks." I roll my eyes.

"It's not a bad thing."

"Let's go. I have listened to you snoring all night."

He gets up and I do too, we go downstairs and Peeta and I lay on the couch together.

I don't know what it is about being pregnant but it's like I can't get comfortable.

As soon as I get in the perfect sleeping position, the baby must hit my bladder because I feel like I haven't peed in years.

"I have to go pee." I groan.

Peeta just laughs at me and let's me go.

When I get back, he's still laughing.

"What?" I ask, putting my hand on my hip.

He shakes his head, smirking.

"Nothing, you are just so adorable."

I scoff.

"It's like you didn't have any problems before and you found out you were pregnant and now you do."

I roll my eyes and lay down, "I had them but I was more worried about you than to notice my own problems."

"How sweet." Peeta teases.

"Don't laugh at me." I smirk at him.

"I'm not, you are just really sweet and adorable." Peeta laughs.

I lay back down and get into the same position, actually finding comfort again and we go to sleep.

We sleep until 2 the next day, until I wake to my stomach being kicked to the point I'm puking everywhere.