❻ letters

☆○oletters o○☆

Bonus: The Note

The Weasleys plus friends waved goodbye as Annika's driver opened the car door for her and let her disappear into the black leather interior of the car.

They all watched as the car more expensive than they're entire house drove away and it wasn't until the car could no longer be seen in the horizon that they all ambushed Ginny in an attempt to rip Annika's written address out of her hand.

"OW RON!" Ginny yelled as Ron tackled her and tried to steal the paper from her grip.

"Hey she's my favorite I knew about her before you did!" Ron argued as he now fought with three others (his dad, and Fred and George) to get Ginny's hand to open up.

"So what? You can write "you're my biggest fan" in a letter to her?!" George joked making everyone laugh at the now tomato-faced Ron.

"That's not funny I was nervous, I'll probably feel less nervous through letters," Ron argued wondering when Ginny developed such a tight grip. Harry and Hermione cheered him on knowing if he got the note he would share it with them.

"Stop making fun of your brother and stop climbing all over Ginny," Molly said trying to break apart the boys from her only daughter. "Now give me the note Ginny dear so I can invite Annika over for dinner."

The kids stopped fighting and let their mother take the note- as long as they got to spend more time with Annika.

---

Over the course of the next days Annika received letters from the Weasley twins asking if she'd like to have a free trial on some of their prank experiments- to which she excitedly said yes.

A letter from Harry and Ron telling her that they'd sent a letter to the others on the Gryffindor Quidditch team and they were all excited to meet her- to which she responded maybe next year considering what would happen at Hogwarts this year and leaving Harry, Ron, and Hermione confused.

A letter from Ginny which depicted the events of her day and talked to Annika as if they were lifelong friends which the older girl enjoyed- she responded with a letter about her day of press conferences, photo shoots, and taste-testing for a C.A.P.E garden party she was hosting. The two quickly became penpals with Annika sending Ginny some of her old clothes when the girl complained of never having anything nice to wear and also sending her some Bulgarian candy she had written about.

A letter from Hermione asking more about C.A.P.E and starting organizations like it. Annika told her that to start an organization you had to have a clear mission statement and a vision on how to come about change. Hermione was a very bright witch, Annika knew she would have success in whatever she was planning to do.

A letter from Percy telling her that his report on standardizing cauldron thickness was a hit and that people kept asking him if her feature was really- to which Percy proudly showed the picture they had all taken with Annika per Arthur's request. Annika was very happy for him and sent him some sugar cookies she had baked as a proud-of-you gift. (he sent back solemnly telling her his siblings had ambushed him and eaten all the cookies and left not even a crumb for him)

Annika also received a letter from Harry, just Harry this time:

Annika,