❹ charlie weasley

☆○ocharlie weasley o○☆

Charlie was never one to swear but what the bloody fuck was going on right now. One moment he was peacefully sleeping dreaming about Hungarian Horntails and the next he was deflecting curses and trying to figure out which way Bill went. The last few minutes waiting in the tent had been hell but Charlie knew his Dad needed to feel in control and the family's protector so he let him go on his own to find Ginny, Fred, and George. As more time passed he was beginning to regret that decision.

"If Dad isn't back in 5 we start looking for him alright," Bill said looking at his watch, noticing the worried faces and knee bouncing.

It was down to the last minute and Charlie was about to stand up from the table when the recognizable voices of his siblings and father were heard and the tent entrance began to open. Charlie would never have guessed who came in first.

Annika Krum was known everywhere. Graduating top of her class and becoming a starting chaser on the now World-Cup-Winning Bulgarian National Team was not something people did daily. Especially as a woman. But that's not the only reason she was known. Annika Krum was known for being incredibly kind to fans (especially children), always going out of her way to help others, and her humanitarian work. She was also known for her looks, Charlie definitely wasn't disappointed.

Her face was straight out of a Victorian era painting. Hooded, icy blue eyes, wavy, dark sandy blonde hair, big straight nose, and pretty, thin pink lips. Her body was tall and toned from years of playing Quidditch. In short, she was beautiful. And Charlie took his time appreciating that beauty letting his eyes drag up her body to make contact with her intense eyes.

The room was silent for a second. Awe turning into confusion. What was the Daily Prophet's three-time-winning Best Chaser award winner doing in their tent.

"Guys! You'll never believe this! Look it's Annika Krum she saved me from a tent and now she's my best friend!!" Ginny said happily skipping into the tent after the star chaser and breaking the silence. Ginny reveled in the dropped jaws and bulging eyes paying special attention to Ron's face- looked like he'd been petrified by the Basilik.

"Well don't just stare you're making us all uncomfortable come introduce yourself," Arthur said breaking the uncomfortable atmosphere- entering the tent behind Ginny with Fred and George at his tail.

"Hi," Annika said awkwardly trying to find the correct English words to say to the star struck crowd, "I met Fred, George, and Ginny outside I'll be out of your way soon I just need to find a way to contact my brother." Annika folded her arms over her uncovered stomach awkwardly noticing the eyeballs flickering to her exposed skin.

Hearing her speak seemed to break the awkward stares and the Weasleys plus friends realized they were being rude and probably making the A-lister uncomfortable.

Bill was the first to step forward, "It's a very big pleasure to meet you. You played amazingly. Thank you for saving my sister and helping my siblings get here safely." Bill was very charming with long hair, dangly earrings, lots of gold, and a nice smile. He was cool, Annika knew they'd be good friends.

"Oh the kids are wonderful I was just doing what anyone would've done," Annika said humbly, "thank you for your compliments but I should be complimenting you not many people can pull off dragon hide boots and a plaid button down."