Douma (pr 2)

After the wedding things weren't that much different, Douma still had me at his side for the whole day the only change was that he had me in his lap rather than on a pillow beside him. Today was no different. Or so I thought... 

"Well my dear y/n, what do you think we should do today?" Douma asked. 

"You want me to choose? But don't you usually decide?" I asked 

"Well yes, however, you seem bored, What would you like to do? Mind if it involves outdoors it may have to wait until the sun has set" he stated.

I had a thing, It had been 4 months now since I had gone missing, and for some reason I enjoyed being here with Doma, he was fun to be around, even though he couldn't really feel any human emotions,  

"I would really like to see the stars..." I say. 

"Then tonight we shall go see the stars, just you and I" Douma smiled gently. 

"however that wont cure your current bordome," he sighed. 

he tapped his finger on his chin while having a think, then an idea popped into his head. 

"I have an Idea, why don't we turn you into a demon? I promise the transformation will be quick and we can make it extra romantic!" He gasped 

"O-oh okay then," I say

To say that I was nervous was an understatement, Douma could sense it as we walked in silence to our shared bedroom. when we walked in, Douma shut the door and took my hand, leading me over to the bed. 

"wait here just a moment my love, I will be right back," he says walking away. 

I waited awkwardly on the bed, I looked at my hand and saw my wedding ring, It was a silver band with 5 little demons in it. When Douma came back he placed a small gold dagger on the bedside table before turning to me, gently lifting me up so I was straddling his lap. 

"Only very special people receive my blood when transforming into a demon, and you my darling, are a very very special person to me y/n. You are my beloved wife, You are my everything, my whole world, my pride and joy, and I love you very much" Douma says while letting my hair fall freely. 

 "I just know that you will look stunning as a Demon," he smiled 

"d-do you think so?" I asked 

"Absolutely, you are breathtaking right now, but once you turn into a demon you wont age a bit, not for centuries anyways," he says 

I smiled as he pampered me with gentle kisses starting from my forehead, then to my cheeks then to my nose, and then finally on my lips. They tasted a little bloody form his meal but I didnt mind it anymore, I was used to it by now.  

"mmh your lips are so soft, Theyre addicting" 

Douma sighed as he held me closer to him, kissing me once more before pulling away from me. I let out a small wine which made him chuckle. 

"Be patient, I'm going to give you my blood now, You dont need a lot, but enough to allow it to get into your blood stream alright" 

Douma reached over and grabbed the daggar and get the palm of his hand. He let his blood spill out into his hand and then held it up for me. I was hesitant given how much it was. Douma lifted his other hand up and cupped my cheek using his thumb to gentle stroke my cheekbone. 

"i'll be right here with you my love" 

I looked at him and nodded 

"I love you Douma" I say. 

My words were genuine, I had fallen in love with him, and I knew that becomeing a demon would be a great betrayal to my auntie Suma and especially Uncle Tengen. He was the one who trained me to be a demon slayer. And if I was to ever come across him, while he is retired he would have no choice but to kill me... 

But that was a chance I was willing to take, i took Doumas hand and ran my tongue through the pool of blood in his hand making sure to swallow as much as I could without wanting to throw up. 

I felt an intense shot of pain shoot through my body which nearly knocked me unconscious. Douma healed his hand and held me close to him in his arms. 

"Dont fight it, let it do its work, I'll be right here when you wake up" he cooed. 

I felt myself black out after he said that. I wasn't sure how long I was out for but when I woke up I was still in Doumas arms, 

"Douma..." I groaned 

"Yes my love?" 

"did it work...?" I asked. 

"It did, You are, truely beautiful" he smiled. 

I looked at my hands and I had longer nails which were an ombre lavender to dark purple. I turned my head to the mirror and my eyes were the same color as what they were when I was human only they were more demonic and my skin was a lot more pale. 

"It will take time to get a hold of your senses, especially your sight, smell and hearing." Douma says 

i stood up to to take a look in the mirror closer. My skin was so clear and looked as in it could break easily. Douma came up behind me and smiled. 

"Look at you, you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever laid eyes on" he sighed 

I noticed that his cheeks were flushed. I turned around and he had this look in his eyes... It was Love... Pure love... Upper moon 2, Douma was In love... 

"I-I dont know what this feeling is I have in my chest...My heart feels tight and my stomach feels funny" he says 

I smiled and placed my hand on his chest over his heart, which was racing. 

"That is the feeling of love, douma" I say

"So this is love? True love...This is what you feel every day?" He asked

"It is, and it is the craziest but most addicting feeling in the world" I smiled. 

"It really is! Oh I love you, I truely love you!" Douma yelled picking me up and spinning me around. 

"Lets spend eterinity together Y/n!" he says 

"of corse we will, I married you" I giggled softly. 

"Now...Lets go see those starts"