Sanemi

After Kanae died everyone knew it effected Sanemi badly, He loved her. There was no denying that. He made it no secret how he felt about her.

Ive liked Sanemi since we were younger, I know about his past, I was his neighbour and childhood friends with him, Genya and their siblings.

I also know about his nightmares. That night had left him traumatized and he hasn't been the same since.

It was the middle of the night when i woke up to Sanemi in his room across the hall from mine. I got up and rushed over to his room.

He was tossing and turning around violently. I went over and dropped on my knees.

"Sanemi Wake up!" I say

He shot up and accidentally punched me in the process.

"F-fuck y/n! Shit are you okay" He panted realising what happened.

"Im okay..You're not though" I say

He was drenched in sweat I gently pulled his jinbei off.

"Im fine" he say.

"This is the 4th nightmare you've had this week Sanemi youre not okay" I say

"Why do you care anyways"

"Because Sanemi youre my friend...and I...I love you..." I say.

He looked at me stunned. I wasnt sure what he was thinking until he kissed me. I was taken back but kissed back. He immediately pushed me down onto my back and pulled off my kimono.

"W-wait wait" i stopped

"What?" he asked

"D-do you love me...?" i asked

"You dumb or something??? Why the heck would i kiss you and strip you down if I wasnt in love with you?" Sanemi asked

I nodded and pulled him down and kisses him. This time it was more passionate. He pulled my kimono off completely and then lifted me up as if I weighed nothing.

I felt him push into me and it hurt a little but not too much.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Fine" I smiled

He nodded and laid me down before moving, I locked my legs around his waist.

"You're so pretty..." He says kissing me again.

"F-faster.." I moaned out

He did and the pleasure because unbelievable.

"F-fuck y/n..Im close" Sanemi panted

"P-pull out" I say

After a few more thrusts he pulled out as we both came. Sanemi collapsed on the futon beside me catching his breath.

Before i could move he sat up slightly and fulled the futon blanket over us both before laying down.

I turned and looked at him. he seemed a lot calmer than before.

"Sanemi?" I asked

he hummed turning to face me.

"Please don't suffer this in silence...Im here okay, you can talk to me" I say.

He nodded and opened his arms. I shuffled closer and laid on his chest. He pressed a kiss on my head before playing with my hair.

"Thank you..y/n, You're an amazing person" he says.

I smiled and looked up at him.

"get some sleep, ill be here when you wake up" I say.