Muzan

It was the middle of the night when I snuck out of the butterfly mansion. I wasn't on duty tonight which is why i had to be quiet not to wake anyone up. When i arrived at the location I saw Muzan waiting for me.

"Muzan" I spoke.

He turned around and opened his arms, I ran over and hugged him as he embraced me with a gentle kiss.

"You're just as beautiful as last time i saw you" he spoke.

You might be thinking, "If you're in the butterfly mansion you must be in the demon slayer corps what are you doing with Muzan Kinutsuji?" well you know the saying of the heart knows what it wants. Thats what happened between Muzan and I.

"Ive missed you" I say

"I don't have long, with it being summer dawn comes rather quickly the nights are shorter" he says.

"I know...I wish there was a way we could be together" I say.

"me too my love" he sighed.

Then an Idea came i to my mind. It was crazy and it was risky but it could work.

"Make me a demon"

"What?"

"I know its crazy and risky, you said that so many things could go wrong, i could die during the transformation but its a risk I'm willing to take, we can be together in the infinity castle" I say.

"Y/n No..i could never do that to you" Muzan says

"Please Muzan...I love you I want to be with you and if becoming a demon is the way to do it then ill take that risk" I say.

"Youre sure?" he asked

"More than anything..." I say cupping his cheeks in my hands.

Muzan sighed and nodded agreeing. Muzan took my hand and we went back to a lodge that was in the middle of the woods. It had no windows just sliding doors but it was beautifully decorated.

"This is where I stay during the daytime, If you are to become a demon would you be willing to live here with me?" he asked

"Of corse" I say.

Muzan lit the fire and motioned for me to join him. We sat in front of the fire as he started trailing kisses down my neck, Gently removing my kimono from my shoulders.

We had never made love before so all this was a new experience for me. Given muzan's age i knew he had done this many times.

His lips were soft as he moved down to my collar bone. I let out a small gasp which turned him on.

"do you trust me?" Muzan asked.

"I do"

He nodded taking his clothes off, he was gorgeous and i truly fell in love with him all over again.

Muzan slowly pushed into me, I let out a gasp while wincing a little as i felt him go all the way.

"You're a virgin.." he says

"Yes, You are my first love Muzan" i say.

"Then i will be extremely gentle with you my dear" he whispered giving me a loving kiss.

He have me a few moments to adjust, once i gave him the okay he slowly started the thrust into me.
This feeling was one i had never felt before, I had tingles flowing through my body.

"Mmmh Muzan..."

He lifted me up like i weighed nothing and had me on his lap.

"you are so beautiful" he whispered