Piranha started to blush, and answered, "Well, uh, anything for my friend, but..." he wondered how he gave Hornet a "great idea", "How would you convince your girlfriend to break up with you from what I just said?"

"Well, a girl can break up with a boy if she doesn't like him anymore, right?" the insect explained.

"Yeah?" the little fish nodded, following his friend's explanation.

"Well, I just get to have Webs dislike me, like being the most annoying bothersome boyfriend she ever dated."

"Well, that would be too easy. It's like you're playing the 'good cop, bad cop'."

"Or... good partner, bad partner. Webs should be the good partner so she'll declare the break-up!"

"Well, good luck with that."

Hornet smiled as he flew off... not before getting Tarantula the popcorn she wanted, and headed back to her. Hornet was just grateful to have a friend like Piranha who could help him with his problems. While Hornet wasn't looking, Piranha clenched a fist, and punched down with a smile on his face, "Yes!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, after spending the whole night thinking of a way to trick Tarantula to break up with him, Hornet flew quietly while the other Bad guys were still sleeping, and met up with Piranha in the kitchen, where he woke up early to prepare breakfast. Lucky for Hornet, he woke up before the rest did.

"Hey, Piranha, I was thinking of something diabolical for this breakup," he rubbed his hands, and formed a sinister smile, "Is there, like, a feature app on our phones for editing what someone says into a completely different sentence? Because that would be awesome."

Piranha smirked as he took out his phone, and tapped his mitten hands on the screen, playing Hornet's voice with different words that Hornet just said earlier.

"Piranha, is, four, feet, of, awesome."

"That app is on my helmet too?". Hornet asked in surprise, and Piranha nodded. Hornet looked down on his helmet, and saw the app for his diabolical breakup plan, "That is so cool. I love that."

Piranha then continued playing with the app when he recorded Hornet's voice with new words again, "I, love, Piranha. Piranha, is, cool."

Hornet already got annoyed by that app as he turned to warn Piranha, "Okay, don't make me take that away from you."

Piranha embraced his phone, not wanting Hornet to take his phone away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, with a helmet around his arm, Hornet approached Tarantula, who was using her laptop in front of a pile of money, and she had her headphone covering her ears. When Tarantula noticed Hornet coming, she removed her headphones to listen to him if he wanted something from her

"Hey, Webs, the love of my life. Can you help me with something?" Hornet asked nicely, trying not to show anything suspicious.

"Sure, anything to help. What can I do for my adorable boyfriend?" Tarantula answered smilingly.

"I just really want to make a poem, so I wrote this draft, and I need someone to lay a rap on it," the insect showed a paper of his drafted poem.

"Sure, but why do you need me to rap it?" the arachnid asked curiously.

"Because..." Hornet paused, trying to think of a reason, "I want to know if the words rhyme."

"I guess I could spit some fire into the m-I-c."