◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸.....

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

AUTHOR POV

AUTHOR POV

They both were still busy kissing each other. Dhruvi also didn't stop him. He unknowingly started to take further steps. Still she didn't stop him.

Once he was hovering over her a toddler's cry  echoed in the room. Dhruvi pushed him off of her and started to pat the baby who was beside her.

Atharva brows frowned due to confusion. A baby in the room that too sleeping right next to Dhruvi.

When he first entered the room till a few seconds ago he wasn't even aware of this baby's presence.

Atharva is that kind of a person who is always aware of his surroundings but maybe he was so into watching Dhruvi like a psychopath that he didn't even notice this baby.

But right now the main question was who is this baby and why is this baby is in her room?

Atharva didn't asked anything. He just silently watched her patting the baby. Soon the baby drift back to sleep.

When she was done putting the baby on the mattress and covering the baby properly. She turned to him and stared at him how he was eyeing the baby.

" It's my baby." She said looking at him.

She didn't failed to notice how his jaw clinch hearing that. 

" His name is Arav."

This time Atharva looked at her. His face void of any emotions.