𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻...

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

6 YEARS LATER

6 YEARS LATER

AUTHER POV

"MUMMY!! Look Bhai again scare my friends."

I glare at my 6 year old Yuvansh who just looked at me innocently.

"They were boys and they were flirting with her."

I shook my head and sigh tiredly.

My 3 year old daughter Yuvika come and hugged my legs. I picked her up and place her on top of kitchen counter.

I wiped few tears which were about to fall. She sniff and rubbed her nose. Her nose turned red. Yuvansh also come to us and hugged me.

Yuvika glared at him with her now red face. Yuvansh mutter a sorry before hugging her.

Yuvika also hugged him with a sad face. These two are each others favourite. First they would fight and it would not even took them a minute to reunite.

Yuvika didn't have this kind of relationship with her twin Yug. Yuvika is all bubbly and full of life but on the other side Yug is silent and reserved. Sometimes it made me worried about him.

" Kids where is Yug? He also went to park with you two."

I asked them to which Yuvika just shrugged her shoulders and Yuvansh shook his head.

I went to twin's room because my baby boy likes to spent his time alone in his room.

When I entered the room I saw him standing in front of the window with the help of chair.