──•~❉᯽❉~•──

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝔂.....

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

YUVAN POV

I punched the guy tied on the chair in front of me. His face jerked to the right side due to the impact of the punch. Well he deserve it.

This motherfu*ker have the gut to ask my wife to sleep with him during the early years of her modling career. She denied him on his face. Even when she became successful he threatened her to destroy her career.

But my wife handle him well by ignoring him.

I punched him again thinking about the messages he send her two days ago. Ofcourse she didn't tell me and blocked his number.

This jerk message her every two to three times a month. He changed his number every time and then send her those messages. Dumba*s

No wonder why he is divorced five times and is married to a model who is in her mid 20's. He have 8 children who doesn't want to be called his children. And the model had married is having an affair with a successful actor.

It was easy to find his biodata. But my favourite part was hacking his system. This jerk had raped some young models when they were drunk and had recorded those things. He would even blackmail them through these videos.

I kicked him on his stomach and he fall on the floor with a loud thud along with chair.

I stepped back and gester my guards to do the rest of  the work. I exited the room and went to another room to clean myself.

I can't go home with blood stains on my shirt.

I smirk when I heard that bastard's screams. His screams grew louder with each passing seconds.