◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾....

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

AUTHOR POV

AUTHOR POV

It's been two years when he last saw her. Now she is in front of him. He looked at her face to find any difference but nothing changed at all. She is still same. Her face shining due to moonlight coming from the window. A few strands of her hair spread on her face making his hands ache to remove them. So he can see her face more clearly.

Unable to stop his hand he slowly touched her forehead. To make himself believe that is is reality.

He removed the strands of hair from her face making her stire in her sleep.  Feeling the contact of his hand on her face she slowly opened her eyes. When he saw her eyes opening his plam stilled which was now on her right cheek.

When her eyes met his black one they widened. She sit up straight with a horrified expression. She was definitely not scared of him but probably because of the secret she had been hiding till now.

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling cared and loved after so long. She has been craving for someone to show her these feelings.

She wanted to turn back time and feel being in his arms again. Held closely, that feeling of being safe and cared.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

TWO YEARS AGO.........

SINGHANIYA MANTION

"Atharv slow down please I can't anymore." Said a heavily panting Dhruvi.

"You can take this baby I know you can." Atharv whispered in her ears.