chapter 20: meeting and festival

Start from the beginning

" Nahi planning to write about your bad habits, I think people should know you don't eat you vegetables." I said joking too .

Earlier when we were eating lunch with the kids in the NGO , Pulkit had put all his salad in my plate , apparently the famous leader did not like salad and few kids saw it which lead them make fun of Pulkit.

" Please don't do that" he said making a puppy face .

" Will think about it " I said laughing at his expression.

He was about to say something when he got a call and had to leave .

....................

It's first day of Sawan , people from all around the world have come to celebrate the festival in the holy city.

We passed by a group of elderly people who praised Madhav and Rudra for their work . Apparently the event for which purohit ji had called them was to help in organizing the celebration.

" It's actually pretty cool " Seema said from beside me . We both were amazed at the way things were set , from the different food and gift stalls , music and dance programs , various rides which entertained not only the kids but the adults too . Many sports events also attracted the crowd special the foreign once .

Seema stops at food stall which was serving hot bhajiya , I too was captivated by the magical smell of the fried goodness . Seeing the love we both had towards the food in front of us Rudra and Madhav told us that they will get the tea to pair of with it .

Bhajiya and tea were match made in heaven specially in this environment . We agreed to it , they went away as we ordered for the food .

.....

I was waiting at the table , while Seema was waiting for the order. When I felt a tap on my shoulder , thinking it was Rudra or Madhav I told them to keep the tea on the table

" I think I should have brought tea , sorry" I heard a voice which surprised me . 

" Pulkit, sorry I thought you were someone else " I said looking at him and asked him to join us at the table .

Seema who was holding the bhaiya was shocked when she came near the table , after all Pulkit was a famous personality.

I introduced her and we three started talking , he soon left . He was the chief guest and was invited by purohit ji himself.

Madhav and Rudra soon returned And we all enjoyed the food.

....

We all were currently waiting for the prayers to start .

Thanks to our mission cupid the love birds were together. I and Rudra gave some excuse and left Seema and Madhav together so that they could spend time and understand their feelings.

" They have been coming close" Rudra said when we were a bit far from them .

I nodded in agreement and told him that it was a good thing. The crowd was large so their was a lot of pushing  , I was pushed into the person standing beside me as I was about to apologize the person surprised me

" We meet again " the person beside me said when I was pushed

" I think now it's just you following me" I said laughing looking at now all to familiar face of Pulkit .

" Shalini" Rudra called me from behind , when I looked at him I was shocked to see all colours from his face was gone.

" Hi , buddy" Pulkit said , his tone was wired as if they were long time friends but not in a good way . It was wired.

Rudra was paralyzed not saying any words , not even acknowledging Pulkit's presence.

" So Sorry he is not like that normally" I said being polite , Rudra left and I excused myself and followed after him .

....

I called after him but he did not respond to me at all , he went near Madhav and said something in his ears and left

I looked at Madhav and he gestured me not to follow him back

Madhav took us home when the event was coming to an end for the day .

I was still confused at what had happened and Madhav did not mention anything when we were going back .

We said our goodbyes , I did not see Rudra when we went on the top floor and Seema and I decided to sleep, we had a train to catch tomorrow after all.

Hi Reader
Hope all is well ...

The gang is coming back to Delhi soon ... hope the journey is good for them

What do you think will happen ..

Leave comments , show love and support by giving votes .