Chapter 31 busted

Comincia dall'inizio

While chanyeol groaned and stated his continuous worried only to be talked out of it, jongin watched from further away, he couldnt bother to listen into it and he hadnt particularly made up his mind about the sudden reappearance of the twins. He didnt like it but he didnt think it was a threat. After their last encounter, jongin felt like they had made themselves clear enough that they werent easily intimidated with or without their alpha around they were able to beat the twins and they knew it so he didnt fear them or an attack instead he felt irritated by their presence and would much rather ignore and avoid them, specially the easily tempered omega should do so. 

He  kicked the material over to the right space while his eyes landed on kyungsoo studying with his legs folded on the grass right behind the spot that marked the half built statue. Jennie was standing a few feet from beside him, hands pointing at the built as she talked with yuna who'd probably explained the useless meaning behind it. 

Originally, both kyungsoo and jennie where suppose to stay at home, since kyungsoo wasnt allowed to use his wrist for heavy lifting and the alpha forbid jennie to attempt it either but Sojoon was off doing "business" with another packs alpha, or rather celebrating their childs 5th birthday so both omegas had been stuck with them afterall. visibly this displeased kyungsoo. Jongin could practically see the grumpy grey clouds floating over his head as he studied. He smirked, even back at the house when sojoon didnt want the 2 omegas to stay behind alone, he felt kyungsoo hold himself back from protesting or rolling his eyes. He was more than capable of protecting himself even while injured. Leaving jennie with kyungsoo was probably even saver than leaving her with chanyeol or jay.

Yunas head turned and her eyes landed on the betas at last, her smile widened as she rose her hand and waved him over, somewhat excited. 

he glanced back at the arguing betas who halted in unloading the planks. eujin was leaning against the car, braiding her hair in the reflection of the window while jay and chanyeol had started pointing fingers at each other. he could intervene but he chose not to since no fists were thrown yet and eujin was clearly unbothered but still present. 

he stepped along toward yuna instead, noticing kyungsoo glance at him too briefly before he turned a page and resumed to frown at it.

" look at this " yuna finally grabbed his attention as she held out a paper, revealing a wolf standing on his back legs, a fluffy tail up and a half moon behind it. it was a messy sketch and he remembered finding the shape of the wolfs head odd with the half moon peaking out on top of it. Jennie moved skipped her steps toward kyungsoo to grabb a hold of her bag and he inhaled looking back at yuna, who'd been expecting a reaction from him.

" why not a full moon? " he asked, not knowing what else to say or particularly react to.

" because too many of us tend to only give our wolves some space during the full moon when really we should be crediting them more, letting them come out more" 

" what makes you think every wolf wants that ?" He thought of laughing at the irony but held it back as he turned to her laughing rediclued instead. " why not? everyone wants to be free what would hold a wolf back jongin " 

he huffed, eyes staying on her " you'd be surprised "

yuna squinted her eyes suspiciously in return but then jennie arrived back by their side with a wide and proud smile " found one " she rose the pen.
" thank you " yuna chuckled as she looked back at jongin with her arm nudging him " you're sister is so cute "

The betas eyebrows rose and jennies smile fell.
" I'm not- his sister " she stated hesitantly " we're not related "

" oh.. " yunas eyes widened, hand falling to the betas arm "sorry I was assuming you seem so close" she pointed at the omega turning red " specially from everything you told me, who else would know so much about a person? "