However, the German Shepherd is not in vain. It presses down, stabilizes its center of gravity on the lower plate, and then bites Heidou's hind leg, tearing it apart.

    There is a characteristic of dog fights. After biting the prey, they will not let go, and shake their necks desperately, trying to use inertia to make the enemy more injured.

    However, with this flick, Heidou flew out, the big tail turned 360 degrees in the air, and the whole cat landed on the ground, safe and sound, but Demu's neck was dunked with bloody eyes by Heidou's claws. But it's no big deal.

    After one round, Jiang Zhi obviously felt that the German Shepherd was out of breath, but now he started to fight, and the supernatural animal would not be so vulnerable, which meant that this German Shepherd had old injuries in his body.

    "Black Dou, come back!" Jiang Zhi called out.

    Heidou stared at Demu, stood in front of Jiang Zhi, and paced for a long time with his teeth bared, before walking behind Jiang Zhi unwillingly, and protecting her with his body.

    Looking at Demu, Jiang Zhi couldn't bear it. She stepped forward slowly, trying to stroke Demu's nose, but was enlightened by the gemstone, and Jiang Zhi felt that she should be able to talk to it.

    "Banban, do you want to save your master?"

    "Woof!"

    Seeing that Banban didn't resist, Jiang Zhi pointed to Brother Long behind him: "I can help you, but you have to kill that person first!

    " Brother panicked, he didn't expect this dog to be so easily instigated.

    "Woof!!!"

    Ben had a deep hatred for Brother Long, but at this moment, Ban Ban broke out with all his strength and rushed towards Brother Long.

ʚChapter 22

    Human power is too small in front of supernatural animals.

    Before Brother Long could resist, his neck was bitten off by the enraged Banban.

    Blood was sprayed on the ceiling, Brother Long's severed head rolled around on the ground, staring at Cheng Xiang and Liu Zi with wide open eyes, they both peed in shock.

    Qiu Chao was also very frightened, his legs trembling uncontrollably, this was the first time he saw someone die in such a tragic way in front of him.

    Jiang Zhi stepped forward slowly, and put Brother Long's head and body into the space. After a while, a thumb-sized gemstone floated out of his body and merged with Jiang Zhi's own gemstone.

    At the same time, the dead Longo was like a defeated boss in the game, dropping supplies crazily.

    Compared with Jiang Zhi, Long Ge's materials are not much. Judging from the packaging date, almost all of them were produced during the economic recovery period after the heavy rain. That is to say, Long Ge is not a reborn person. It is obtained by robbing others from time to time.

    After all the supplies exploded, a man with a fatal wound on his abdomen also appeared in the space.

    Jiang Zhi felt that this was Banban's master, so she hurriedly released him.

    As soon as the man appeared, Banban, who had returned to its original size, lowered his ears, wagged his tail, his limbs fluttered anxiously, and made a pitiful whining sound from his mouth. Then, the whole dog rushed over to lick the man's face.

    "Well, Banban, it's okay, okay, cough cough... cough cough!" The man was woken up by the licking, he smiled and stroked his pet dog, and suddenly, as if realizing something, he suddenly Open your eyes.