Chapter 61 - 70

ʚChapter 61

    Qiu Chao waited for a long time at the entrance of the base before bringing Jiang Zhi back. Even though he had known the news of his sister's safety from the walkie-talkie, he still couldn't help worrying, and he didn't even want to do the project. 7 old men.

    The physical quality of the supernatural being is strong. After two days of wandering on the snowmobile, the bump on Jizhou's head from the gold bricks has not disappeared, but the wound on Jiang Zhi's body has completely healed.     It was hard for the military doctor that Instructor Peng called for the two of them. After examining Jizhou's head, he searched in and out of the car three times, but he couldn't find the second injured person that Instructor Peng said.     Jiang Zhi originally wanted Qiu Chao to take him to see Tao Zhifei, but Qiu Chao took out a blue gem from his pocket and stuffed it into Jiang Zhi's hand.     "Tao Zhifei committed suicide when he heard the news of your return. This is the gemstone I took out of his body."     Jiang Zhi looked at the blue gemstone and thought of what happened to Zhou Zhi. She tentatively asked: "Qiu Chao, have you ever thought about becoming a supernatural person?"     Qiu Chao shrugged his shoulders indifferently: "Before entering the scientific research department, I had this idea, after all, I also want to fight with you.     "But I also know the cannibalism rules of your supernatural beings. If I also have supernatural powers, unless I have very strong power from the beginning, I will only attract more enemies to you and become your drag. " , It’s such a thankless effort, why don’t you stay in the scientific research department to research and research equipment, and be your backing.”     Jiang Zhi looked down at the gem, and smiled slightly at the corner of her mouth, it seems that not everyone has the same interest in supernatural powers as Zhou Zhi. Almost crazy infatuation.     Suddenly, Qiu Chao said softly to Jiang Zhi with a little apology: "Sister, I'm sorry." "What's the matter , why     do you     have to apologize?" After the abnormality, I didn't think about the stakes and told you the news, putting you in danger."     Jiang Zhi shook her head with a smile, and knocked a chestnut on his head.

    "High risks lead to high rewards. If it weren't for your news, how could my gemstone be the size of a basketball instead of a fist?" "Hey,

    you are comforting me. I know the danger inside. One wrong step, and you may never come back."

    Before he finished speaking, the kid's eyes turned red. After all, he is a 19-year-old kid with too little experience. However, his reaction this time was worse than Jiang's. Zhizheng was much more mature and calm when she was in the wolf cave.

    Jiang Zhi rubbed his head and changed the subject: "If you really want to feel sorry, just find me a veterinarian, the fragments of Heidou's leg were blown apart by the explosion, and a deep gash may be needed. "

    It's so serious?"

    "It's okay."

    Qiu Chao lowered his head and thought for a while: "I don't think there are any veterinarians among the people I know, but Xiaopang, who is in the same department as me, knows some medical skills and knows animals very well. It shouldn't be a problem."

    "Okay, you can ask him first, I'll go back!"

    Jiang Zhi couldn't wait to go home and take a bath, after staying in Xifeng Forest for so many days, even washing her face became a luxury.

    As soon as she got home, Jiang Zhi rushed into the bathroom, without wasting any time, turned on the shower and washed it from beginning to end.

    Not satisfied after washing, she took out the hot water that she had basked in when it was extremely hot, adjusted the water temperature, and sat in the wooden barrel.