Chapter 51 - 60

ʚChapter 51 The Wolves

    After hearing this sentence, the little officer who was driving looked back at the empty seat in surprise, and then took out the walkie-talkie to report the news to Instructor Peng.

    The convoy that was originally launched stopped again, and everyone got out of the car.

    As soon as he got out of the car, Instructor Peng walked over quickly, counted the number of people, and frowned and called the young officer aside.

    "Why don't you count the number of people when you get in the car? The car is already started. What if no one reminds you?"

    Seeing that the young officer was silent, Instructor Peng sighed: "You are a newcomer to the regiment. It's normal to have weak consciousness. In such a chaotic world, it's also because we don't have time to give you more systematic training. This time, I will teach you a lesson. You must be cautious before doing things next time, understand?" the little officer

    heard Instructor Peng was relieved, his eyes were slightly red, and he stood at attention and saluted: "Report to the instructor, I got it!"

    The people on the other two snowmobiles probably knew what happened, so Jizhou took out the roster and reported it again. This time he did not It was difficult for Jiang Zhi, so he successfully found out that the lost person was Tao Zhifei.

    "No, here is a vast expanse of snow, you can see the head at a glance, how could you get lost?" "

    Look at the footprints, maybe you can find him!"

    "This area was trampled by us when we shoveled the snow. Where can I find it."

    "It's really annoying, I'm most afraid of encountering such a two hundred and five when working in a group!" "

    That's why I like to fight alone!"

    "Leave him here, and if you drag it on, it will be dark !"

    Jiang Zhi was much calmer than other people who were emotionally agitated.

    This missing person named Tao Zhifei was the one with the lowest gem level among the 9 supernatural beings.

    Jiang Zhi can even clearly feel that he is rushing back now, and the speed is not slow.

    Similarly, other supernatural beings with higher gem levels than Tao Zhifei should also be able to perceive it.

    Instructor Peng was still discussing countermeasures with Professor Wang Su when he heard the crowd shouting.

    "Hey, look, that Tao or something is back!"

    Everyone heard the sound and looked, and there was indeed a black spot rushing down from the slope not far away.

    But soon, people jumped out of the joy of "finally being able to set off", because Tao Zhifei was not the only one who came back, and there were many brown wolves behind him.

    Perhaps in order to adapt to the extreme weather, these brown wolves are extraordinarily large and their hair is extraordinarily long, especially the leader wolf, who is almost two sizes larger than the wolves behind him.

    A team member screamed in horror: "It's a wolf, and there are many wolves behind him!" "

    Damn it, this dog has attracted the wolves!"

    "These wolves are too big. Feng Linlin, the animals should not be bigger, so is there still time for me to go back to the base?"

    Even Jiang Zhi, who is as calm as an old dog, can't help but worry now, visually, there are thousands of wolves behind Tao Zhifei, and the guns issued by the government are for close combat The QC001 is easy to use, and the bullets are ordinary steel balls. It can be used to save life in close combat, but it will definitely not work in the face of so many wolves.