Chapter 181 - 190

ʚChapter 181 The Snake Calamity Begins

    The captain was attracted by the exclamation of the team members, and when he saw the basilisk's shed skin, he frowned, "Find a bag and put the snake skin in a bag, and hand it to the fire department later, be careful not to use your hands, be careful of poison."

    "Understood, captain."

    Looking at the one-meter-long snake skin, the captain couldn't help worrying: "I'm afraid the base is not peaceful recently." In the past few

    days, he was worried that he would be perceived by Yin Zhao and expose Jiang Zhi's position Gu Xing did not go to Jiang Zhi's small apartment again, but he still reminded Jiang Zhi to pay attention to safety, and to close the doors and windows tightly when going to bed at night.

    These little snakes can not only help Yin Zhao attack others, but also serve as Yin Zhao's eyeliner. Once they find something, they will report back to Yin Zhao immediately.

    But if you really want to be seen by it, it's okay, just kill it before it goes back to report.

    Although Yin Zhao could sense the death of the little snakes, the fighting power of these snakes was nothing compared to those of the supernatural beings. During this period of time, there were really many little snakes killed by the supernatural beings, and he would not seek revenge one by one.

    On the other side, Shen Wenshi gave another order after seeing the one-meter-long snake skin. Everyone should stay at home and not go out unless there are special circumstances, and the doors and windows should be closed tightly. With the help of it, it can grow faster.

    But if they do meet, it's best to hit them with a gun, and if you can't hit them, you can try to cut them into several pieces with a knife.

    This method is very effective, and soon some people posted the snakes they killed in the chat software officially developed after the end of the world.

    Someone even started the live broadcast. In the screen, a man is holding a bloody machete, pointing at the screen behind him and exclaiming at the snake that has been cut into 7 sections.

    The bullet screen was all "Old Iron 666."

    However, before the anchor was happy for a few minutes, the severed snake head jumped up, opened its mouth wide, and bit the man's neck.

    Then the screen flipped, and the man fell to the ground, his face was blue and foaming at the mouth.

    No one dared to speak in the barrage, and then 120 came to the scene, and after confirming the death of the anchor, they directly notified the corpse collection team.

    Jiang Zhi also watched this live broadcast. She took out her small notebook and wrote the three big characters "cut vertically" with a pen.

    After the host was taken away, the mobile phone was also taken away. Since the mobile phone was not turned off, the live broadcast of the host continued, and the barrage began to flash again.

    "It's too scary."

    "A taekwondo master like the anchor can die in Shekou, and a scum like me should stay at home.

    " Can you keep the seven inches?"

    "Seven inches? Where is the seven inches?"

    "Yes, I always listen to seven inches and seven inches, which part of the snake is the seven inches." "

    Brother, tell me, you Say it."

    The big brother's barrage was quickly pushed up, and Jiang Zhi also noticed the message, and began to wait for the big brother to speak again with the others.