12. Bestfriends Time

It was morning and you woke up and saw Ethan still sleeping. You saw the dried tears on his cheeks from last night and the emotional face he had while sleeping. It seemed almost as peaceful but sad. His arm was wrapped around your waist and you hugged him. You then felt him wake up. You looked at him and saw his eyes flickering open and he let out a tired sigh.

He then realized where he was and he looked at you and you just smiled a little but he didn't smile back, he looked really tired and drowdy from the frustration he had last night. "Morning" you smiled anyway. "Morning" he groaned. "You feeling alright?" You asked. His eyes shifted elsewhere and he looked at you again. "I don't know" he replied softly. You looked at the clock on the TV stand. 11 AM.

You looked at him again and his eyes shifted over to yours. It looked as if he was desperately upset and just wanted to talk to someone but didn't want to because his heart just couldn't take the pain. "I'm sorry for whatever happened.." you said. He just shrugged as he continued looking at you. You started thinking. What'll cheer him up? Oh! "I have an idea!" You said. He sat up when you sat up. "Come!" You smiled as you grabbed his hand and led him down the hall and into the kitchen.

You grabbed a black sharpie out from the drawer and walked you both over to the sink. "What are you doing?" He furrowed his eyebrows as he smiled a little. "You're going to love this!" You smiled. He had no idea what was going on but all he knew was that you were already making him feel better and he was also getting the attention and time that he's wanted with you. You pulled off the cap and drew a squiggly line on the sink.

"Y/n..-" "watch this" you then turned on the sink and the squiggly line moved and floated around. His eyes widened a little and he started smiling. "What?! How'd you do that?!" He watched it. "Magic~" you said in a weird voice making him laugh. "Let me try" you handed him the marker. He took a quick thought on what to draw. I love you,
Y/n. He drew a little boat and turned on the sink water and watched it float around. He thought this was really cool.

"Oh! I know!" You put your hand out asking for the marker back and he handed it to you and he watched you draw 2 stick figures holding hands. You turned on the sink water again. "Us!" You smiled making him smile more. "Who taught you this?" He asked. "I watch too much internet" you replied making him laugh again. You ran back over to the drawer and grabbed another black sharpie and handed it to Ethan. You both then started drawing in the sink and kept turning the faucet off and on.

Knowing that he was probably still upset about whatever happened, you made jokes, used funny voices, and exposed secrets to him. Ethan had completely forgot about last night, you were making the room feel less empty and more of the you two. He was having a good time. He laughed a lot and was so into the conversations you both were having and the gossip that you talked to him about. He was so focused on the activity that you showed him and loved every second of this.

"And I told Mindy that she should cut off on the popcorn because then Chad might steal the whole thing and end up sharing it with Tara who would later on throw it out the window, I mean, they were so frickin drunk!" You were talking about the frat part. Ethan was dying of laughter and he could barely breathe. "But then, why didn't you just take it?" He asked. "Listen, I tried, I'm telling you, I tried, but Tara just grabbed it out from Chad's hand when I was about to grab a piece and I watched this girl grab a whole bottle of vodka and trip over Anika's foot while running away with it"

Ethan just laughed more. "You wanna know the funniest part about her tripping over Anika's foot while holding the vodka bottle? She broke the whole bottle of vodka and it almost smashed her face open!" You explained. Considering that Ethan was apart of the killings now, he laughed uncontrollably at that. He really did want to see that happen to Tara, even Sam. "Yeah, I know, and I had to help her up but then there was a piece of glass in her pants and it cut her leg and she started screaming like a dying goat, you wouldn't believe it-" Ethan dropped the sharpie, fell to the ground, and died.

You had no idea what kind of shit you were saying that he was laughing about. "No, she didn't!" Ethan said as he laughed hard. "She did! She was like *INTENSE DYING GOAT NOISES*" Ethan was finished. He was holding in his stomach as he was slapping the ground and his face was turning red. He waved his hand in the air to help him because he couldn't stop dying. You also fell to the ground and laughed with him. You both looked at eachother with red faces and were dying of laughter as you both were slapping the ground.

After

You both were sitting on the couch drinking a bottle of water just staring at the TV that was playing a random cartoon. Ethan was no longer thinking about what happened last night, a little. He was still upset about it. But thanks to you, he's never felt this happy and had that much fun in a while. You were like a comforting therapist to him. You turned to him and he saw you from the corner of his eye and turned to you. You layed down and he also layed down between you legs and rested his head on your stomach as you both watched the TV.

You just played with his curls and you felt him take a deep breath and he rested his arm on your right leg and his other arm on your left leg.