4. Failing To Do So

You pushed past people as you were looking for Anika and Mindy, where ever they were. You then slammed into Tara who was with some tall dude. Oh, it's the fuck face Frankie. "Tara! Surprise, surprise!" You looked at him weirdly as he was smirking. "Hey!" She smiled. "I'm Frankie!" He stuck hie hand out. "I know who you are" you gave him a another weird look but he was smirking at you. Was he..? No..

"Tara, Sam said no alcohol-" "and Sam is NOT here, so therefore, nobody can tell me what to do. Not even you" she said. You raised an eyebrow at her. "And what are you doing with Frankie?" You whispered to her. "Nothing that concerns you, I want to do this" she whispered back. You looked at her for a few seconds before she smiled and they both walked past you. Frankie looked down at your ass, then slapped it. Your eyes widened extremely wide and you gasped and turned around full speed to beat his ass but he wasn't there, they both disappeared into the crowd.

"YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!- TARA!!" You yelled. You pushed a bunch of people to get through the crowd. You were done with these pieces or shits, but you were mainly done with Tara never giving a shit about what she's getting herself into. You spot Ethan but walked past him as soon as he saw you and was about to say something, but you were pissed as hell.

"Y/n, hey!" He yelled but you didn't hear him. He furrowed his eyebrows and followed you. But little did you know, he saw what happened and he was beyond angry. He clenched his fist but then remembered to stay calm. "Y/n!" He yelled again. You paused and turned to him upsetly. "What's wrong??" He asked "curiously." "Nothin, I'm alright-" "don't say that, tell me what's wrong??" He asked grabbing your arm as you almost walked away. You then saw Tara going up the stairs with Frankie.

"That asshole" you pointed to him making Ethan turn hid head towards Frankie. "Frankie?- what'd he do?" He acted confused. You looked at him hoping he'd know what you mean, then his eyes widened acting shocked. "He..-" "yeah.." Ethan was getting angry again but again, he had to act calm. You then saw Chad scrambling to the staircase and you grabbed Ethan's hand and walked you both over to the staircase.

"No! Chad, it's okay, I want to!" Tara went up to Chad. "Yeah, see? She wants to" Frankie then dragged Tara. "OW-" "HEY!" Chad grabbed Frankie. As they argued and pushed eachother, Sam came inside. "HEY! Sorry to interrupt, but I'm just gonna tase you in the balls" "what?-" ******* "BITCH!" Frankie yelled as he fell and held his balls. Yours and Ethan's eyes widened and he grabbed your hand and ran you both out the house. "SAM! Are you fucking serious, you're stalking me now!?" Tara yelled before storming out the house.