8. 20 Minutes

"Was that Ethan?" Anika asked. "Yeah" you replied. "What'd he want?" She crossed her arms. "Nothing that's about you" you replied. "Seriously? We're friends, you should tell me everything" she said. "There are just certain things I don't tell people" you said back. "Come onnn-" you guys then heard a thud coming from Quinn's room. You all paused and looked at her door. You then heard her screaming.

Your guy's eyes widened and you all stood up. Mindy, Chad, Sam, and Tara came into the living room. Your heart started racing. She just saw a spider, she just saw a spider. You closed your eyes to hope so. That was until her door barged open with her coming out covered in blood and her neck was "sliced." You started screaming making everyone else alarmed and also scream. Quinn fell on top of Anika making her scream and Mindy pulled her off of her and Anika quickly got up.

You all turned and saw ghostface and he lunged out the room. He almost stabbed Sam but she dodged and punched him and ran into the kitchen to go find a weapon. Tara grabbed him but then he turned around and started choking her. You jumped into action and jumped on top of him. His body felt so familiar. Whenever you jumped on Ethan, he would startle and that's exactly what ghostface did.

He startled and pulled you off of him and body slammed you onto the floor on accident and he quickly looked at you as if he was shocked by what he did. He stood there for a few seconds looking at you before he grabbed Anika and stabbed her. Tara and Chad ran out the apartment thinking everyone was following behind. You started screaming in pain as your back felt numb. Ghostface kept looking back and forth at you. Mindy grabbed something and knocked out ghostface and grabbed Anika leaving you there.

"GUYS!" You screamed. They ignored you because they just wanted to get to safety. They ran into Quinn's dorm room. You quickly got up in pain as ghostface got up the same time you did. His standing posture looked so familiar. You started crying because you were scared and your back was in bad pain. "No, no, please.." you begged. He walked a bit slower like he was giving you a headstart to run into the room with them. "Why'd they leave me..?" You cried as you ran into the room and quickly closed the door. Ghostface followed behind you. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" You screamed.

He tilted his head as he continued following you. You walked backwards as you shook your head at him but he just nodded his head. "MINDY! ANIKA!" You saw them and quickly closed the door. "Y/N!" Mindy said. "HELP ME BARRICADE THE FUCKING DOOR!!!" You screamed. Mindy ran over and helped you push the dresser against the door. Anika was sitting there bleeding out. Ghostface started banging on the door. You screamed and cried.

"Y/N, GO!" Mindy said. You looked out the window and saw a ladder across the window. "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!-" "GO!" She said. If I die, I swear...

You ran over to the window and your back stung in pain. You groaned and cried in pain. "It'll be okay!!" Sam said. You shook your head as you crawled across the ladder. You made it across. "MINDY! ANIKA! COME ON!" You yelled. Mindy gave Anika one final kiss before crawling across the ladder. After Mindy, it was Anika's turn. She struggled to get onto the ladder but made it. She started crawling and ghostface finally broke into the room.

"ANIKA, YOU HAVE TO MOVE RIGHT NOW!" Mindy yelled. Anika turned her head then started screaming. Sam extended her hand for her to grab. Ghostface stabbed his knife into the window bricks and started shaking the ladder. Your eyes widened and you started crying. "ANIKA, HURRY!" Sam yelled. "I CAN'T!" She screamed back.

That was until ghostface tilted the ladder over making her fall off. Your eyes widened extremely wide and you started screaming. Mindy cried as she looked down at the ground. You looked at ghostface who was looking at you. He kept staring at you as he walked backwards out the room.