2. The Frat Party

You made your way out of your room and walked into the living room where you saw two of your bestfriends, Quinn and Tara. You met Quinn this year. "Oh!! Look at you!! I love it!!" Quinn stood up off the couch and looked at your costume. "Holy shit, I didn't actually think it'd look good on you!!" Tara also stood up. "This costume is so plain!" "It actually looks cute!!" Tara said back. "That's because you picked it out" you rolled your eyes at her. "So? It still looks good!" She replied.

"You sure you're not coming, Quinn?" You looked at her. "Oh, God no! I'd rather just stay home and get myself wasted for no damn reason" she replied. "Or is it because of one of your boyfriends?" You crossed your arms. "SssHHHH!!" She quickly put her finger up to her nose. "WHAT?!?!" Her boyfriend screamed from her room. "NOTHING!" She yelled back. You and Tara just laughed. "Alright, we'll see you later" Tara waved her off and you followed her out of the apartment. "BYE!" Quinn yelled.

20 Minutes Later

"Hey, you sure Sam's not gonna be mad?" You said. "Probably, but who gives a shit, she can get over it" she replied and you frowned a little. After last year, Tara's been acting like her sister isn't meant to be around cher anymore. Yes, it's her choice to decide if she wants to be alone but atleast she cares. "Oh! Hey, Tara!" You both turned around. Are you kidding me? Jason Carvey? "Jason!" Oh, here we go. "I'm gonna go, catch up with me when you're done" you told her. She didn't answer it. You're not a big fan of Jason, this man never shutted his mouth about murdering, horror movies, and was annoying in general.

At The Frat Party

You made you way into the party and sighed. Here comes the drugs and alcohol.
"Y/n!" Your other bestfriend, Anika Kayoko popped up next to you. "Jeez, who are you trying to impress?~" she smirked. "Huh? Nobody!" You replied. "Uh huh, sure, now let's go have some fun!" She grabbed your hand. You saw Mindy just sitting on the couch. "WOO WEE! YEAH! I KNEW TARA WAS GONNA PICK THE BEST COSTUME!" Mindy yelled. "She's sorta drunk" Anika said. You just laughed. "This costume is so plain though!" You replied. "Plain? That's the best looking costume ever!" Anika said.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks anyway" you were about to walk away and go find a drink. "Wait, you're not gonna drink, right?" Anika grabbed your arm. "Um, and what if I am?" "You remember the last time you dranked alcohol?"

Deja Vu

You tried to get a good glimpse at what was happening but you couldn't. All you could feel were hands on your waist and touchyness. Richie just smirked while lingering his hands all over your waist. "You're so beautiful" he whispered in your ear. "Huh...?" You mumbled still unsure. Amber was wrestling Tara in the other room. "Leave her alone..!!" Sam said to him as she watched him touch you everywhere. He just kept looking at you and touched you more.

Present

"That was last year, Anika, I still can't believe you're remembering that!" You said to her. "My gosh- you and Tara both just keep acting like you both were never almost murdered by the people you trusted most!" She rolled her eyes. "It'll be fine!" You walked away getting annoyed. You went into the alcohol room and saw Ethan Landry, your other bestfriend. Well..your crush. He has more idea though. Sucks...

You smiled and walked up to him. "I love the costume!" You said. He startled and looked at you then smiled widely. "Heyy, thanks!-" he paused when he looked at your costume. His eyes widened a little. You just squinted your eyes. "No need to remind me, I know that this is a shitty costume" "no, no..! It's just that it looks so good on you!" He smiled. You raised an eyebrow. "Actually?" "Hell yeah!" He smiled more. You also smiled and you two looked at eachother for a second. "Did you make yours?" You asked. "Uh..yeah" "I like it" you said.

"I like your sarcasm" he rolled his eyes. "No, I'm not kidding, I actually love it!" You said while fixing his box helmet making him smile. "Yours looks better" he said. You scoffed then laughed. "Never. Ethan Landry will forever beat me in a costume battle" you said making him laugh. You grabbed a bottle of vodka. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Um..are you sure you're suppose to be drinking that?" He asked. "You too? My goodness, you and Anika act like I'm going to die!" You said back.

He watched as you picked it up and it felt like the past flashed in your mind once you picked it up. "Y/n?" He placed his hand on your shoulder. "Yeah- nevermind, you're totally right, I'll just stick with fruit punch" you said putting it back. "Good idea, he then handed you a fruit punch that he had already poured for you" "thanks" you took it with a smile. You then watched him look at his hand with a stiff look. "Hey, you alright?" You asked. "Oh!- yeah, yeah. Just bored.." he replied. You nodded awkwardly.

"I know what'll make you feel better, come on, let's dance" you grabbed his hand making him smile as he allowed you to drag him to the dance room.