7. Forgiven

You were sitting on the couch with Anika and Mindy while Sam, Tara, and Chad were talking in the other room. "I said I'm sorry" Mindy said as she turned to you. "That wasn't a nice thing to say about him, Mindy!" You said back. Mindy has always had a problem with Ethan. He seemed fishy, she did think you two looked cute together but it was just him. She rolled her eyes. "I really am sorry, Y/n" she said.

You looked at her. "Fine, I'll forgive you" you rolled your eyes. Mindy smiled with "relief." She didn't want you to think he was the best, she thought he was a total suspension. "I'm hungry, I'm getting food" Anika said getting up. You then heard your phone buzzing. You looked at it and saw a dozen missed calls and texts from Ethan. You sighed.

Ethan: please, I'm sorry
Ethan: I didn't think you'd get offended
Ethan: hey..please..
Ethan: I'm sorry..

Read to see 100 more

*60 missed calls from Ethan*

Ethan: please..I haven't seen you all day, I missed you..
Now

You stared at the texts before you started typing but then you stopped and put your phone down. Why couldn't I talk to him? Why was I so offended? It-..it couldn't of been that bad...but he talked about it, he knew you didn't like it.

With Ethan

He stood there in his black robed costume while holding his ghost mask in one hand and his phone in the other. He was messaging you while looking at you and everyone else through the apartment window. He looked at you after sending that text and he quickly looked closer when he saw you looking at the text but not texting back. He sighed and groaned at the same time before he felt his eyes water.

Why was he getting so emotional? It's only been a day since you haven't talked to him. But he missed you. You made him feel happy whenever he never wanted to be. "Please pick up.." he said as he pressed the call button. He saw you look at it again but you pressed decline. He groaned in frustration as tears poured down his cheeks. He stomped his feet angrily.

"Come on, Y/n...!!!" He pulled his hair as he pressed the call button again.

Back To You

You groaned and answered it. "What?-" "Y/N, I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL FREAKING NIGHT..." "well, I didn't wanna talk to you" "I'M SORRY, OKAY?!- JUST-...please. I really missed talking to you all day.." he said. Mindy heard the conversation and she furrowed her eyebrows. You sighed as you felt yourself smile a little. "You promise you won't talk about it?" You said.

"I swear..and if I do, then I'll shove a knife down my throat..!" He said. "Don't do that!" You laughed making him laugh, too. I love you, Y/n. "I forgive you" you said. "Can we maybe talk longer..?" He asked. "Maybe later tonight?" "You serious..?" "Hey, I'm atleast saying yes" you said. He sighed. "Fine" "fine" you mocked making him laugh. "I FOUND CHIPS!" Anika said. "Okay, I'll talk to you later" "wait-" you already hung up.

Back To Ethan

He looked at your contact before looking at you through the window just to see you excited to get chips. He furrowed his eyebrows as he started to feel upset again. Hooray, you forgived him! But..now he wanted your attention. What the fuck is this shit? He started to breathe heavily while looking at you being happy eating chips. You should be happier with me, not those stupid chips or stupid Mindy, Anika, Chad, Sam, and Tara.

He was going to kill them all in the worst way. He put his ghostface mask back on and his phone in his pocket and stormed off the roof.