Part 42

Monique's POV

It had been a week since our wedding, and we were still on our honeymoon. It has been amazing just the two of us, Brad had organised to spend two weeks on a yacht, just the two of us, well besides the captain and cabin crew. But mostly Brad and I had our privacy. We had been anchored for the past three days in this beautiful spot, green scenery for miles as we were just off a small island, I was not sure exactly where we were, and I did not care. All that mattered was that I was here with my husband.

"You ready, Sugar?" Brad asks as he walked into our cabin, I turn to look at him, my eyes drinking him in as he stood there with just a pair of swimming trunks, his inked muscular body on display and I bite my lip, causing him to let out a small groan.

"Keep eyeing me like that and I will take you on this bed right now" Brad threatens, I smile up at him.

"Is that a Promise?" I ask, Brad walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in close, watching my face closely as he did. Since that night, Brad was always watching my reaction whenever he touched me, not wanting to trigger anything inside me. Mostly nothing Brad did triggered me, but there had been some occasions where everything came flooding and Brad had to stop what he was doing. It took a couple of weeks for me to even be comfortable with having sex again. While I wanted it, wanted, and needed to feel him, when we started everything flooded back and I ended up crying in the corner, Brad crouched over me trying to comfort me. In those moments he could not, and Serena would end up in bed with me while Brad slept on the couch in the theatre room. I felt bad, because I loved him and I wanted him but what we went through that night, was something I would never forget. Slowly as time moved on and I started to put everything in the past it became easier to be with Brad, he was still very gentle and moved slowly giving me time to adjust and to stop him if needed, he was a patient man and I loved him more for that. I feel Brad's lips on mine, moaning into his mouth I kiss him back passionately, feeling his hands run over my body. Brad tugs at the string on my bikini top, untying them and letting my top drop to the ground by our feet. My hands move to his swimming trunks, and I pull them down enough to free his cock, my fingers wrap around his cock, and I start to stroke him, feeling how hard he is for me. Brad moans into my mouth, his hands moving to bikini bottoms, he slides them down my legs letting them pool around us. Brad picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he lays us on the bed, moving ever so gently. Brad breaks the kiss and stands up, looking down at my naked body in front of him, his eyes drinking me in. Brad removes his trunks before he lowers himself on top of me, placing his cock at my entrance, I felt my core ache with need. I place my hands on either side of Brad's waist, holding onto him as he looked deep into my eyes, moaning out as he slides inside me, my head arches back as the pleasure runs through my body at his touch. Brad's lips descend on mine and takes me in a passionate kiss as he buries himself balls deep inside me. Slowly Brad thrusts inside me, slowly and gently, making love to me, his lips never leaving mine as we climax together, reaching our high in record time. Brad breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes, feeling his hard cock still throbbing inside me.

"I love you, always" Brad says softly.

"I love you, forever" I say back and moan as I feel his lips on mine, pouring our love for each other into the kiss.

The End