Part 40

Brad's POV

After the girls left to go back to mine, we went back to the clubhouse to stock up before we went to the Devil's clubhouse and took them all out. Leaving Lewis, Frank, and Kiara for last. Kiara begged for her life, filthy slut. Frank was as cold as ever and Lewis had a smirk on his face. But they all faced their punishment, some torture before finally ending their lives. Brick and a few others had helped get the other women from the sex trafficking house out and to the hospital, soon to be reunited with their families.

"They are never going to get over this Brad" Brock says, Brock was driving as I sat in the passenger seat, my ribs were killing me, I felt like I had been bashed all over again. It was the early hours of the morning; the sun was starting to rise. Rocket, Drew, and Luke were in Rocket's truck behind us. Blue and Brick on their bikes in front of us. We were all heading back to mine, all the girls were there with Grill. The doctor had checked them out, Maddy was going to give us the update when we arrived. After pulling up at mine we all make our way inside, walking to the theatre room where everyone was waiting.

"Where are they?" Rocket asks and Maddy stands up looking at us.

"In Brad's bed, sleeping" Maddy answers.

"How bad is it?" Rocket asks, concerned for his daughter. Maddy looks at Brick, I could see the pain in her eyes, tears running down her cheeks.

"Bad" was all Maddy could get out. Brick walks over to Maddy and holds her tightly as she cried in his arms.

"Tell us" I demand, I needed to know, so did Rocket and I know Brock needed to as well. Grill looked at me, his body tense.

"They were drugged, Doc gave them some medication to counteract the drugs, and they are on fluids. Doc believes they had been..." Grill stops, seeing the emotion in his eyes and he holds Alex close to him.

"Doc believes they were raped multiple times" Grill finished. My eyes lock onto Rockets, my fists clench by my side, everything was blurring in front of me, everything around me faded into the distance, unable to hear anything, it was like I was locked in my own head hearing nothing but my thoughts. I walk out of the theatre room and into the dining room. Picking up a chair before I toss it across the room, it slammed against the wall before it dropped to the ground, and I let out a loud scream. I grab a second chair and toss it in the same direction, swearing loudly. I look up to see Rocket grabbing a chair and he does the same, tossing it across the room.

"Fucking piece of shit" Rocket yells and picks up an empty beer bottle and tosses it at the wall. I grab the table and flip it over, hearing everything on the table crash on the floor and the chairs fall over.

"FUCK" I yell out, the two off us picking up anything and everything and throwing it as we swore, letting the anger out.

"STOP IT" Maddy yells, we stop and look over at her, she was crying but she was also angry with us.

"You will scare the girls. This is not what they need right now. I know you are hurting; we all are but you must hold it together for them." Maddy pleads. Rocket and I look at each other, she was right.

Maddy made us calm down before she let us enter my room to see the girls, Serena and Monique were asleep on my bed, the two holding hands as they slept. I looked at Rocket as he looked at me, making our way to the bed, I sit down next to Monique as Rocket sat down next to Serena, just watching their sleeping form. I place my hand on Monique's cheek, brushing the hair from her face, her eyes flutter open for a moment before they closed again. Seeing the wounds on her face made me feel sick, made me feel like I failed at protecting her. This should never have happened to her, to either of them. They were innocent in all of this, and they got caught in the crossfire. They both suffered in a way no woman should ever suffer. I watched as Serena stirred, rolling onto her side facing Monique, her hand tightens around Serena's, comforting each other. Rocket looks up at me.

"What those two went through together, will bind them together forever" Rocket says, and I agreed with him. I look back at Monique, I did not know what to do, did not know how I could help her work past this. But I knew one thing for sure, this did not change how I felt about Monique, I loved her with everything I have, and I will give her everything she deserves.