Section Leaders Take Action!

Start from the beginning

"I just finished shopping and am now having tea in the hotel area." Gordon answers. "Grove 72, I believe."

Abell looks up to search for the nearest mangrove tree. She finds a tree that has the number '31' on it.

"Our best bet is to go to Grove 13 to pick up Uta and later meet you at the hotel." Abell said.

"Hold on, why don't you go search for her first." Gordon suggests. "I'm actually more worried about Rave."

"Huh? Why worry about Rave?" Pitch asks. "It's not like she'll be a target for the marines."

"I guess that other piece of news didn't reach you. You see, the Straw Hat Pirates weren't the only pirate crew in that incident." Gordon said. "The Heart Pirates and the Kid Pirates were also present."

Abell and Pitch's eyes narrow in response to Gordon's statement.

"Isn't Rave's brother a member of the Kid Pirates?" Pitch asks.

"Yeah, so if Rave caught wind of that news, she would be heading there." Abell said. "If she's not careful, she might be seen as one of them."

"Rave is dead set on looking for her brother." Gordon said. "I doubt that she would care about the consequences of trying to communicate with pirates."

"If I remember correctly, that took place in Grove 1." Pitch said. "We should make our way there first."

"Ok, we'll search for her first." Abell said. "Since you seem to be the furthest away from the chaos, we'll come to you later."

"Be careful, I heard that's the lawless area. Many people would want to take a famous musician hostage." Gordon said. "Best of luck."

Calick!

"I guess we're heading to the lawless area." Pitch said, smiling from behind the mask. "I could really use the exercise."

"I hope you mean by walking to the grove." Abell said, sighing. "I would like it if we avoid a confrontation, but I doubt it'll be easy."

"Maybe it will be empty now that an admiral will be on their way." Pitch said as she and Abell begin to walk to their destination. "Then again, I would like to try out some new moves I've been working on."

"Well, whatever." Abell groans. "In any case, I would feel sorry for anyone who would attack us."

"I invite it!" Pitch yells happily.

As they continued to make their way towards the scene of the crime, the women were surprised by the lack of people present. They assumed the lawless area would be surrounded by criminals, but the news of the World Noble assault must've sent them to hiding.

"By the way, don't you have a transponder snail that'll get you in contact with Rave?"

"I do, but unfortunately, she didn't bring it with her when she left." Pitch said as she pulled out another transponder snail.

"She must've been in a rush and forgot it." Abell sighs. "He must be quite the important person if she would go to such lengths."

"That's siblings for you." Pitch said. "Things happen good and bad. However, I doubt that siblings who chose the route of pirates over a normal life will get along."

"Are you talking from experience?" Abell asks. "You never did talk too much about your family."

"Well, I didn't have a bad relationship with my brother, but my sister is a different story." Pitch sighs. "It's a long story."

"We have the time." Abell said. "That is unless you're uncomfortable with telling it."

"It's fine." Pitch said. "It's not that interesting of a story. So growing up, it was me, my older sister, younger brother and my father. We were pirates and to be honest, the lifestyle wasn't that bad. Our father was strong enough to protect us and we were sailing around the Grand Line having adventures left and right."